• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into ~ Some random stuff/items ~

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
~ My item ideas ~

I've been thinking about some random stuff for the RPG plugin. Those items (and some other stuff) are a bit random. Just let me know what you think about it!! I would love to hear what you think about these ideas! Tell me which ones are great and which ones suck a bit :p Anyway, here are my ideas:
Fire nation crown:

All fire nation lords had some type of crown on their head. (See picture) In the plugin this would just be a golden helmet with durability. (I/II/III/IV/Idk) It won't make you any stronger. Just to show that you are the fire lord! Maybe it could make your name above your head turning red when you are wearing it to show that it's the fire lord crown and not just a random enchanted golden helmet! (The reason why it's so expensive is because otherwise, everyone could make it. Then you can't know who the real fire lord is...+ It's fabulous :p )
FireLordCrown.png

Throwing knives:
The throwing knives Mai uses are pretty cool as well. :D It could be an iron sword with 0.5 or 1.0 attack damage. When you right click, you throw it. (Distance is configurable) When you throw it, the same happens when you fire an arrow. But instead of an arrow, you would see the item flying. The damage would be configurable as well. Crafting recipe: (gives you 5 throwing knives)
Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 20.59.46.png

Fans:

The fans used by the Kyoshi warriors would have different uses. In the series, Aang uses them to make his air bending stronger. The Kioshy warriors use them to fight. So here is how it would work:
The picture shows you the recipe. It'll look like a lily pad.( Looks the most like a fan :p )
It makes your bending stronger. (Especially sub-bendings) I hear your thinking, why especially sub-bendings? Well, we've seen avatar Kyoshi using them to lava bend which looked pretty damn OP. So I think they should especially make sub-bending stronger. They would also have +2 attack damage (In the series, the Kyoshi warriors use them as a melee weapon) I hope you like them :D
Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 21.00.27.png

Club:

Everyone knows and loves Sokka:p . Most people know his weapons as well. His meteor sword, the amazing boomerang and his club. He doesn't use it that much but he does. It's a great melee weapon and it would give non-benders some more power. This is what it would be in minecraft:
It would look like a diamond or iron axe named Club.( Maybe with a fabulous colour?:p ) It does the same amount of damage as the axe of that material would do BUT (Yes there is more) you have more change for a critical hit. It is a heavy weapon so 1 slam with it could hurt you badly... That's why the critical hit change should be higher then normal to make this weapon special. Crafting recipe:
Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 21.06.53.pngScreen Shot 2014-09-24 at 21.06.36.png

Metal belt:

This is use a lot by Lin Beifong (and by the other police members as well) So we all know the metal belt. It would look like iron pants. You can shoot "iron ropes" from it. For this, a new move should be made which you can find here: *not yet* It would give you the ability to use that move without selecting a source, just like water benders have the ability to bottle bend. This is the recipe for the metal belt:
Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 21.00.58.png

So these are my ideas!! I hope you like them for the RPG plugin! Tell me which ones are a bit OP maybe or which ones are a bit underpowered and stuff!! I'm hoping for some positive and good feedback guys!!
Tnx for reading!!:D

Last edited:
V

Vidcom

FireLord crown should probably be a server side thing :p

Really like the Throwing Knives, Fans, and Club, however metal belts are basically just the (already added) Grappling Hooks ;c

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
FireLord crown should probably be a server side thing :p

Really like the Throwing Knives, Fans, and Club, however metal belts are basically just the (already added) Grappling Hooks ;c
You're right about the metal bent I guess. but how do you mean the Fire Lord Headpiece should be a server side thing?
Tnx about the other stuff ;)

V

Vidcom

Well some servers may not even have a Fire Nation as such, or want diff enchants, or not want a crown, etc etc.

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
If you have not seen, Coolade made a poll suggestion on custom server items and their functions. Possibly some of these items could go along with that? If the idea is approved of, which I personally loved it, I think that servers could make their own items. Such as the ones you have created today, it would give each server a diverse and custom feel to it. Love the ideas, I personally love the metal belt idea rather than the grappling hooks (No offense my lovely developers <3)
Any-who, I love all of the ideas but possibly make the meteorite out of a more valuable material, as it was a rare material that Toph happen to stubble upon.
Let me know what you think and wonderful ideas!

~Apple<3

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
I made the fan from this :)

(since it's 12% chance of happening, I didn't get it on camera)
I also made some other things.

(I got really lucky on that shock first try!)

Sorry for the long post xD And these were made using the RPG_Items plugin