• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

So, who here plays League Of Legends?

Do u play League Of Legends/LoL

• Yes ofc!

• Sometimes...

• No, i havent tried it/No i play other mobas

• WTF is LoL?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Are there any league champions that are similar to my three favorite dota heroes? Might want to give it a try (if they aren't stuck behind a paywall that is)

Last edited:

Froosty11

Are there any league champions that are similar to my three favorite dota heroes? Might want to give it a try (if they aren't stuck behind a paywall that is)
Shit that are some cool champs, i think none of them are great in comparison too equal league champs, but still the last one is kinda "Rek'Sai" which is a sand-monster who has 2 forms, burrowed/ontop and has a knockup...?

Froosty11

Shit that are some cool champs, i think none of them are great in comparison too equal league champs, but still the last one is kinda "Rek'Sai" which is a sand-monster who has 2 forms, burrowed/ontop and has a knockup...?

Oh and then there is Azir "The Sand Emperor" doesn't work like him at all... but they have nearly the same title xD

Froosty11

Amazing champion, I like the charge feature. What is your favorite one?
Right now, Tahm Kench, he is the newest champion and is soooo fucking fun too play, he is a support tho... I am a support main :/

If u want too u could try a game or 2 with me, and i'll try too teach u :/

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Right now, Tahm Kench, he is the newest champion and is soooo fucking fun too play, he is a support tho... I am a support main :/

If u want too u could try a game or 2 with me, and i'll try too teach u :/
That made me think of a meme xDD

Joeri

Azir is a Sand themed champion.
And Ekko is pretty fun too (not sand related, he uses time magic)
For phoenixes, there are no phoenixes in league sadly. but there is a cryophoenix: Anivia.
If you want something fire related i would suggest the champion Brand

Last edited:

Joeri

I've never seen anyone say that but you .-.
Though I guess it does make some sense... xD
Idk what level you are (most of the time low level players play lots of random stuff, teemo adc for example) but Brand is a midlaner, trust me haha. played him myself some bit. Mages go mid 90% of the time and tank/bruiser goes top. although if your playing in a really low level people dont care alot about that

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Hey! I recently joined my highschool's e-sports team at the request of a friend *cough* @Baz *cough* and the only game they play is League of Legends. I have around 600 hours logged into Dota 2, but after playing a few games LoL I am having trouble transitioning. There are some questions I would like to ask.

1. What are some beginner-friendly heros?

2. What are the positions?

3. Are you able to see the enemies' items or skills?

4. What does stuff like "ADC" mean?

5. How do you get your hero profile to the bottom of the screen?

Joeri

Hey! I recently joined my highschool's e-sports team at the request of a friend *cough* @Baz *cough* and the only game they play is League of Legends. I have around 600 hours logged into Dota 2, but after playing a few games LoL I am having trouble transitioning. There are some questions I would like to ask.

1. What are some beginner-friendly heros?

2. What are the positions?

3. Are you able to see the enemies' items or skills?

4. What does stuff like "ADC" mean?

5. How do you get your hero profile to the bottom of the screen?
1. Annie, Master Yi, Sivir. All 450 IP champions are good for beginners.

2. Top lane (the uper side)
Mid lane (the middle of the map
Bottom lane (the underside of the map. has ADC and a support)
Jungle (the forest inbetween paths)

3. You can see tab, their items refresh once you gain sight of them

4. ADC means attack damage carry. It means you pick a ranged champion for botlane who builds AD. Vayne, Sivir, Jinx, Graves. etc
AD means attack damage
AP means ability powers, which is what increases magical damage for mages
CDR means cooldown reduction. this reduces the cooldown on your abilities by a % amount

5. What do you mean?

PS: This video might help.

Joeri

"Katarina is skilled"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
She actually requires a decent amount of skill, it's just when she's played by someone with experience on her that most of the games get stomped.
Katarina is either: be useless or stomp the game

however..
yasuo.. riven..