• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

So, who here plays League Of Legends?

Do u play League Of Legends/LoL

• Yes ofc!

• Sometimes...

• No, i havent tried it/No i play other mobas

• WTF is LoL?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Froosty11

Verified Member
Well the title says it all, but still add me on EUW if u want too :3

Summoner-name: HappyFroosty
Tell me yours, so i know ur not spam :3

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I play LoL, kist started though, still level 4. I know some aspects of the game, such as the lanes, meta, classes, etc. ;)

Froosty11

Verified Member
^ Agree
(Let's start a flame war.)
I haven't tried Dota, but from my perspective i think that the LoL Champs have more special stuff just for them then the Dota Heroes(Are they called heroes?)
With this i mean like lore, personality and more...

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I haven't tried Dota, but from my perspective i think that the LoL Champs have more special stuff just for them then the Dota Heroes(Are they called heroes?)
With this i mean like lore, personality and more...
LoL heroes do have a lot of personality from the few that I have seen, and other then the hero Bio there is little lore in Dota so those are pluses if you want that in a moba. Both games have pretty unique characters.

Overall, I feel Dota 2 is the more complex game, but the two biggest plusses for dota in my opinion is A) every hero is unlocked right away, and B) custom gamemodes, I cant tell you how fun a 10v10 match with all skills having x20 power is.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
LoL heroes do have a lot of personality from the few that I have seen, and other then the hero Bio there is little lore in Dota so those are pluses if you want that in a moba. Both games have pretty unique characters.

Overall, I feel Dota 2 is the more complex game, but the two biggest plusses for dota in my opinion is A) every hero is unlocked right away, and B) custom gamemodes, I cant tell you how fun a 10v10 match with all skills having x20 power is.
LOl Champions* not heroes :p

Joeri

Verified Member
I play League of Legends, currently lvl 30 and sitting in silver 5. I don't like a lot of MOBA's but league caught my eye.

And yea, it's pretty true. most league champions have their own solid personality, Jinx is a crazy bomber bitch that shits on all the rules and loves explosions. Malzahar is the evil guy who tries to bring the void and it's creatures into the League world. etc

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I play League of Legends, currently lvl 30 and sitting in silver 5. I don't like a lot of MOBA's but league caught my eye.

And yea, it's pretty true. most league champions have their own solid personality, Jinx is a crazy bomber bitch that shits on all the rules and loves explosions. Malzahar is the evil guy who tries to bring the void and it's creatures into the League world. etc

dookoo782

Verified Member
I play League of Legends. I'm level 30 and in Gold 2, in promotion series to Gold 1 though. My username is LordDokucraft on EUW if you want to add me. :3