• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Sandbending Move: SandVent

Status
Not open for further replies.

greengabe22

Verified Member
SandVent

Ok i thought of this idea when I was obsessively looking at sandbending pictures on google images, Basically this move can either be charged or just used normally. It will shoot a small/big depending on charge time pillar of sand into the air (falling sand/sandstone blocks? or maybe breaking sand/sandstone particles?) and damage people with 2 hearts for the least and 4 for the longest charge there can be (you can always change that dmg) If you charge it to the max it will be a 3x3/4x4 circle that sand gets shot up out of. if it's just a click or a very small charge it'll be a 2x2 hole. If used under the user it will launch them up a few blocks not damaging them at all. this can be toggled in the config as well as made a stronger push or weaker. I don't think i'd be op at all considering that sand isn't very abondent in most arenas or is in a designated area. After the pillar is shot up in the air you can left click to launch it in a direction very lightly not like a shot but more of a push. The more charge you do the more sand to throw at your enemys! This will provide earthbending with more sandbending moves as there is none at the moment, and in my head it looks amazing. I hope you guys like this idea, comment below for more suggestions to make this move better!

(P.S this gif at the bottem shows a entire crew of sandbenders bending, this move will be on a smaller scale ofc, although Avatarstate?..)

Last edited:

Janny

Verified Member
SandVent

Ok i thought of this idea when I was obsessively looking at sandbending pictures on google images, Basically this move can either be charged or just used normally. It will shoot a small/big depending on charge time pillar of sand into the air and damage people with 2 hearts for the least and 4 for the longest charge there can be (you can always change that dmg) I don't think i'd be op at all considering that sand isn't very abondent in most arenas or is in a designated area. After the pillar is shot up in the air you can left click to launch it in a direction very lightly not like a shot but more of a push. This will provide earthbending with more sandbending moves as there is none at the moment, and in my head it looks amazing. I hope you guys like this idea, comment below for more suggestions to make this move better!

(P.S this gif at the bottem shows a entire crew of sandbenders bending, this move will be on a smaller scale ofc, although Avatarstate?..)

1. I LOVE this idea.
2. When I watched the episode from the GIF, I thought it was Toph who did that sandbending. o_O
3. Why were you obsessively looking at sandbending pictures on google images? xD

greengabe22

Verified Member
1. I LOVE this idea.
2. When I watched the episode from the GIF, I thought it was Toph who did that sandbending. o_O
3. Why were you obsessively looking at sandbending pictures on google images? xD
1. Thank you very much! :D
2.;o nah it was a bunch of sandbenders
3. i'm super hyped for sandbending! haha

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Dude don't say it isn't needed due to it having a few similarity to other moves it is just annoying and not needed. Take your hate elsewhere
Giving constructive criticism is not hating (duh) v.v

I'm just saying it's identical to RaiseEarth that is made out of sand and does damage, is it really necessary?

Sorin

Verified Member
Giving constructive criticism is not hating (duh) v.v

I'm just saying it's identical to RaiseEarth that is made out of sand and does damage, is it really necessary?
Constructive my ass, you didn't even have the sense to elaborate why it is like raise earth. And if you are gonna try to use "constructive criticism" have a valid argument besides "its like raise earth". How is it like raise earth? And i also hate it when people like you jump on a thread and start insta hating due to a few similarity's. Also if a staff member thought that it was a clone why the fuck would it be marked looking into? Seriously you are turning into one of those guy that are just mad at everything on the forum that isn't theirs, why even be here? AND why the hell is it such a problem to have moves with similarity's...... Seriously,wikipedia: Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of constructive criticism is to improve the outcome. In collaborative (linked you to wikipedia on collabrative just incase you don't know waht that means ;-) )work, this kind of criticism is a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards. So if you are gonna pull that shit and try to pull constructive criticism into your excuse of being a little hater then maybe you might want to google what the hell it actually means.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Constructive my ass, you didn't even have the sense to elaborate why it is like raise earth. And if you are gonna try to use "constructive criticism" have a valid argument besides "its like raise earth". How is it like raise earth? And i also hate it when people like you jump on a thread and start insta hating due to a few similarity's. Also if a staff member thought that it was a clone why the fuck would it be marked looking into? Seriously you are turning into one of those guy that are just mad at everything on the forum that isn't theirs, why even be here? AND why the hell is it such a problem to have moves with similarity's...... Seriously,wikipedia: Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of constructive criticism is to improve the outcome. In collaborative work, this kind of criticism is a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards. So if you are gonna pull that shit and try to pull constructive criticism into your excuse of being a little hater then maybe you might want to google what the hell it actually means.
Dude wtf calm down. If someone doesn't like it then that's fine, jzs.

Sorin

Verified Member
Dude wtf calm down. If someone doesn't like it then that's fine, jzs.
xD I just hate it when people try to use "constructive criticism" when they don't even know what it is, and they use it as an excuse to be hatein, like if you don't like something say you don't like it and be done with it, or If he wanted he could say "I don't like it" and not give a reason why, and I wouldn't give two fucks. I just seriously dislike when people think they are useing constructive criticism when there is nothing constructive about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.