• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

SandBending Ability: Sand Fissure

Status
Not open for further replies.

IStackerI

Verified Member
Sandbending Ability: Sand fissure: This ability is named Sand Fissure, because it sends a small /shockwave/waveish enitiy at your target. When this move hits your target it does minor damge, knockback, and blindness for about 3 or 4 seconds. This leaves sandbenders the ability to have a change to counter attack or go on defense and run.
============================================================================================

• Damge: 2.5
  • Knockback: 3 blocks
  • Cooldown 6600
  • controllable: No
  • Blindness: Blindness 2, effects target for 5 seconds.
===========================================================================================

Usefulness:
This ability is mostly useful for defense, as it blinds your target for 5 seconds keaving them wide open for a range of combos and attacks. This ability also requires some amount of skill and timing. When it can activate once it hits your entity

Attachments

IStackerI

Verified Member
Huh, sounds neat. Also you must love sand abilities x3
Acutally, I hate all sub-elements of earth. As an earthbender I find them overly powered and unuseful. I only suggest a lot of sand abilites, because we only have two of them. And we need more.

Last edited:

IEmrysI

Verified Member
Yes its true earth has a crap ton of normal abilities. not many sub types though, i agree with stacker that there should be more sand

SuperBower118

Verified Member
we only have two of them.
False. We only have one. SandBlast is an addon and does not count.
When it comes to this move, I think that it should be an earthcombo for your other sand suggestion thingy. It's really just another sandbending attack, but modified, so I don't see why exactly it deserves it's own slot. Also, how do you even activate this? Left Clicking? Sneaking? When you say the damage is 2.5, I assume you mean a heart and a half, but I recommend next time you clarify that for the readers and Concept Designers.

Hero

Verified Member
I like this. I personally think it should be an addon to ShockWave but I wouldnt mind it as a completely new slot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.