• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion RPG, Specific Move Blacklisting

Switch

As most of you know a lot of the pk moves and pk move add-ons are pretty destructive in both damage aspects and arena griefing. This two can be seen when users abuse or spam moves such as surge in arenas or lava bending moves.
Now. As a little fix to this, I'm suggesting that the devs make an add-on to RPG which utilities WorldGuard region flags ( or just general world guard regions ). This add-on would let the user specify which bending moves they do or don't want their users to use in specific areas, for example: Letting the user use the move surge in "region1", but denying this when they enter "region2". This could also be used to let server owners denying perms of fire bending in the "region1" and only letting water bending be a viable element to be used. The add-on would use bending permissions.
The config may look a little like this;
PKBlacklist;
Worlds:
Regions:
Region 1:
Allow:
firebending. *
waterbending. *
earthbending. *
airbending. *
firebending.combustion. *
Deny:
airbending.airblast
firebending.heatcontrol

Not exactly sure how the pk perms look like ^ These are just examples.

Different worlds could also be used in the config. And the user would be able to allow specific elements, specific sub elements and specific moves.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
As most of you know a lot of the pk moves and pk move add-ons are pretty destructive in both damage aspects and arena griefing. This two can be seen when users abuse or spam moves such as surge in arenas or lava bending moves.
Now. As a little fix to this, I'm suggesting that the devs make an add-on to RPG which utilities WorldGuard region flags ( or just general world guard regions ). This add-on would let the user specify which bending moves they do or don't want their users to use in specific areas, for example: Letting the user use the move surge in "region1", but denying this when they enter "region2". This could also be used to let server owners denying perms of fire bending in the "region1" and only letting water bending be a viable element to be used. The add-on would use bending permissions.
The config may look a little like this;
PKBlacklist;
Worlds:
Regions:
Region 1:
Allow:
firebending. *
waterbending. *
earthbending. *
airbending. *
firebending.combustion. *
Deny:
airbending.airblast
firebending.heatcontrol

Not exactly sure how the pk perms look like ^ These are just examples.

Different worlds could also be used in the config. And the user would be able to allow specific elements, specific sub elements and specific moves.
Umm, I wouldn't think this would go into RPG or any aspect of the PK Plugin, I do however like the idea I'm really not sure where this would go? Maybe a new side-plugin. @Loony? Please clarify.

xNuminousx

I would like to have it for Core.
I agree.... And it's not something they would be forced to use (Like AvatarState (some servers don't allow use of it)) But they could use it if they want specific areas or such. I know one server that just completely disabled a move simply because of its destruction. They wouldn't have to deny it if there was this flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk