• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Review

CallumPriestley

Verified Member
Hey just wondering if anyone would mind if i made a youtube video showing off the plugin and just a general review of the content so far, i was in love with the original plugin and to find out someone has been updating it is just immense. I'm really happy about what you guys have done with this and ive already had so much fun.

Oh and obviously i'd pm one of the staff a private link of the video just to check it before uploading?

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Hey just wondering if anyone would mind if i made a youtube video showing off the plugin and just a general review of the content so far, i was in love with the original plugin and to find out someone has been updating it is just immense. I'm really happy about what you guys have done with this and ive already had so much fun.

Oh and obviously i'd pm one of the staff a private link of the video just to check it before uploading?
Do it! The only really good videos on there are Azermage's reviews of Orion's plugin and they are outdated.

CallumPriestley

Verified Member
Gonna go to bed now and leave my PC on uploading so i'll just leave the link! and if its up feel free to comment... Should be ready in about 20mins

Majorite

Verified Member
Good job on this video! It will get the word out to more people about ProjectKorra. Maybe you should put a link to ProjectKorra in the description.

V

Vidcom

If you make any future videos, remember to point out that Vidcom is the heart and soul of this plugin, and no-one would ever survive without him (especially Alex) <3