• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Resource Aprove Time

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Mist has been very busy with school and college/scholarship applications. Personally I'm not exactly sure how long it will be before he gets some free time to look them over but I'd expect they would be approved by the end of next weekend.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
As detailed in the latest announcement thread, I will not be doing much ProjectKorra Stuff until AFTER March 8th, 2015 because I am extremely busy.

Q. Hire more staff.
A. No, quality control, quality control, quality control.

I'll be able to go through resources and addons at that time, sorry for the inconvenience for now.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
As detailed in the latest announcement thread, I will not be doing much ProjectKorra Stuff until AFTER March 8th, 2015 because I am extremely busy.

Q. Hire more staff.
A. No, quality control, quality control, quality control.

I'll be able to go through resources and addons at that time, sorry for the inconvenience for now.
That's a shame :/ I just uploaded a resource, but I guess it has to wait then :p