• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Remote AirScooter and a Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Remote AirScooter
===========================================================================================
===========================================================================================
Canon

15:10-15:41

Introduction

Left Clicking with AirScooter selected while standing still. If the crossheir faces a player this will shoot an ball shape of air to him. This creates an airscooter and puts the target on it (sitting position). This airscooter will last for some period of time and If the user still holds shift.

The Victim wouldn't be able to ride, neither can the user move it around with the crossheir and it doesn't required to be aimed at it. However, the scooter with the victim on top of it will follow the user where ever (s)he goes. Like in the video, the airbender can make another airscooter for himself, giving an advantage for both of them to travel with the same means of transportation; also useful when you want to ride with an ally without needing your friend to do anything.

Config Options
These config options are only applied for this remote airscooter extention. These are:
Duration and... uh.. I think that's all I can think of.
=================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
ScooterStream
Canon

13:46-14:4

Introduction
AirScooter (Hold Shift) >>
[creates marbles in user's hand]
AirSuction (Left Click) >>
AirBlast (Left Click)
[blows a gust of air in front of the bender, creating airscooters)

Pretty much works the same as the remote AirScooter, except, this creates scooters for multiple players in front of the user. This will detect any players in front of the users camera, at 180° position in the size of a chuck (16x16).

As a drawback, maybe slowing down the user if (s)he uses the scooter too?

Config Options
*Coming Soon*

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I really liked the remote AirScooter idea, although I'd like it more if the AirScooter the victim is on would move on a straight line, away from the airbender.

Green

Verified Member
I don't like the idea of having multiple airscooters, but having one for your friend is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.