• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Ravaa and Vatuu alone spirit suggestions

Dragonboy1712

Verified Member
Before you rant about how Vatuu was destroyed and How Ravaa is fused with the avatar hear me out. These spirits will be the most powerful in the game... nothing can compare to them except each other and the avatar stated avatar.

Ravaa [Light Spirit Moves]: Ravaa's Radiance: Turns any dark spirit against their will to a light spirit (Long Cool down)

Fusion: To fuse with an another player temporarily to give them more power.

Light Spirt Beam: A large blue and white beam shoots out of the player causing massive damage and huge knock-back.

Ravaa's Blessing: Heals nearby light spirts.

Vatuu [Dark Spirit Moves]

Vatuu's Vengence: Turns any light Spirit into into a dark spirit against their will.

Fusion: Same as Ravaa

Dark Sprit Beam: A black beam what causes massive damage and wither.

Vatuu's Wraith: Heals any nearby dark spirits.

Also one more feature if one kills the other a passive ability is activated the Light/Dark spirit will grow (teleport) out of the dark.

Another is Purification, It will kill the spirit unless someone stops it.

EDIT: 24/2/16: Thank you all for the amazing replies I am so happy that my ideas were noticed and appealed to other people :3

Last edited:

Moonelight

Verified Member
Wow! Great job with the naming, aswell as the concepts. I like how simple these moves are, yet they are each so different. Placing Looking Into!

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Raava/Vaatu*

Aside from that, I really like these ideas. The thing is, as we haven't seenhow is the gameplay of "Spirits", I can't talk much about the concept.

Dragonboy1712

Verified Member
:D thanks for all the nice replies I never knew this was good. I like using alliteration because it stands out. Sorry for misspelling I am not to familier with their names sorry D:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ravaa [Light Spirit Moves]: Ravaa's Radiance: Turns any dark spirit against their will to a light spirit (Long Cool down)
Vatuu's Vengence: Turns any light Spirit into into a dark spirit against their will.
I feel like this ability would be unfair, as I doubt me or anyone else would like to be turn into their counterpart size, especially how irritiating would be if you just start out to be a light spirit and you got turned into a dark one, and you have to wait for a cooldown (some servers have that) to change your spirit agenda side in x days. I would like it, if it wasn't' "against their will' as so the victim of this ability must give permission to be changed via command or if it was disabled for normal players.
Fusion: To fuse with an another player temporarily to give them more power.
Would like to elaborate on this more? What kind of power would it give to the chosen player.
Light Spirt Beam: A large blue and white beam shoots out of the player causing massive damage and huge knock-back.

Ravaa's Blessing: Heals nearby light spirts.
Dark Sprit Beam: A black beam what causes massive damage and wither.

Vatuu's Wraith: Heals any nearby dark spirits
Quantities of? By wither as in plans dying or the damage made by wither?
Also one more feature if one kills the other a passive ability is activated the Light/Dark spirit will grow (teleport) out of the dark.
Elaborate on this as well. Growing out of the dark? How can a light spirit grow out of it?

Dragonboy1712

Verified Member
I feel like this ability would be unfair, as I doubt me or anyone else would like to be turn into their counterpart size, especially how irritiating would be if you just start out to be a light spirit and you got turned into a dark one, and you have to wait for a cooldown (some servers have that) to change your spirit agenda side in x days. I would like it, if it wasn't' "against their will' as so the victim of this ability must give permission to be changed via command or if it was disabled for normal players.

Would like to elaborate on this more? What kind of power would it give to the chosen player.

Quantities of? By wither as in plans dying or the damage made by wither?

Elaborate on this as well. Growing out of the dark? How can a light spirit grow out of it?
I unfortunatly do not pick that as the PK workers do. Plus if you have watched The Legend Of Korra it states that the light or dark spirit will grow out of the other if it is "Killed"

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I unfortunatly do not pick that as the PK workers do.
Neither do you! I just wanted to share my thoughts on why [Spirit type] Radiance/Vengence technique from your description must be change, and it's not that I'm demanding it to be this way, but I'm sharing my own preferable choice of changing this idea into my liking for a better good-balanced out plugin.

I still don't get what do you mean as "grow out of dark" of dark. If I understand as in "the victim of this technique turning from light to dark", why did you imply "Light Spirit" being affected by this technique, despite that they are already are light spirits by it's obvious lived up name?