• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Raiseearth combo

Kinda found a gif it would look like how the earthbender pushed that wall
Oh, I misunderstood this thread. From canon side of point, they didn't have to charge, so I think "Earthsmash hold sneak" should only be left click. Apart from being this Suggestion billion of times.

Also, don't listen to Numinuos. Earthsmash looks great, so why should throwing a freakin wall should be a wall?

Though, the only issue is with the size. Considering that it is configurable to any height and by default it is fucking huge, like Simplicitee propose - it should only shot out 3x3x1 center piece out of it. Like in gif, the earthbender only break part of it.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

NickC1211

Oh, I misunderstood this thread. From canon side of point, they didn't have to charge, so I think "Earthsmash hold sneak" should only be left click. Apart from being this Suggestion billion of times.

Also, don't listen to Numinuos. Earthsmash looks great, so why should throwing a freakin wall should be a wall?

Though, the only issue is with the size. Considering that it is configurable to any height and by default it is fucking huge, like Simplicitee propose - it should only shot out 3x3x1 center piece out of it. Like in gif, the earthbender only break part of it.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
I was kinda referencing more of the second time he put up a wall then pushed it at the waterbender still vertically

I was kinda referencing more of the second time he put up a wall then pushed it at the waterbender still vertically
I knew what you meant. At the beginning, I thought it had something to do with creating a pillar below your opponents. Now I know that isn't what it ways all about.

I'm soyee Num.

Takes a look back.

Not much has in change from what I thought: this is great ability that adds flexibility to the earthbending system. Except that instead of the combo (which still would count as one technically), this could just be a feature to earthsmash to any wall that is/n't earthbend-formed.

NickC1211

Takes a look back.

Not much has in change from what I thought: this is great ability that adds flexibility to the earthbending system. Except that instead of the combo (which still would count as one technically), this could just be a feature to earthsmash to any wall that is/n't earthbend-formed.
idc either way combo or ability as long as it gets made