• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

RaiseEarth Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
RaiseEarth Combo:

This new earth combo will allow an Earth bender to make larger and longer earth walls. What it does is when activated it make a regular small earth wall where ever the bender cursor is (at the ground) for 15 blocks (Can be changed). For example it will be like spam clicking but it is in a line and has SO much more uses! You can quickly surround all of your friends from an attack. Or this can be used as a sort of transportation type thing, like go up on a Raiseearth and activate then look down and run. This move will be easily redirect-able

To use right click the ground, shift, and left click.

Gold

Verified Member
If it's alright with you, I'm going to delete one of these threads because they doubled up.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Seems un-need combo for earthbending and particular for other bending arts. I would compare this to be like a buff ability of a day/night factor for water/firebending.

Green

Verified Member
This is not a buff of the ability at all.... It's a new and better way to use it......

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This is not a buff of the ability at all....
This new earth combo will allow an Earth bender to make larger and longer earth walls.
It seems like it. I don't really see a potential of this combo, because he pretty much has the same purpose of a regular raiseearth. Furthermore, you can achieve the same effect with the avatarstate technique.

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
No you can only make straight walls with the raise earth now. This would make it more versitile. You could make a wall straight in front of you. This has so much more potential than Raiseearth now does. You can trap people or make larger cover for your friends.

Green

Verified Member
This move= Traps more people/protects and harder to excape because the walls are higher. You can use this to protect your friend from far away to separate him from the enemy. Why this is needed is because it is more versitile and can be used in any direction.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I feel this combo would make fun of an Avatar, which currently only he can harness that kind of size of the walls. This would just make him less unique from the other elements. If this type combo gets, people would then be recommending a combos for other techniques that are buffed versions of them respectivelly, such as a simple earthblast combo that is a size of an earthsmash, torrent being twice bigger and it's projectile 2x2x2 size, shockwave dealing twice damage and 5 blocks tall, airshield being widther and ect.

P.S.: Are you sure you are referring to a combo? Combos are the abilities that recruire more than one technique for it to be performed, requiring to switch slot from slot. This seems like another move for an earthblast, as you mention only needing to right click o_O

ETA: It seems you did in fact referred to a techniques, not a combo. Then I come to my next conclusion that this would make the regular current ability function less usefull, as majority of people would preferr using this than that of it's dominant benefits, leaving the current ability neglected over time.

ETA2: Didn't read your last sentence in main post property, as I thought you said this requires only shift feature, not noticing that you referred to multiple key/button triggers. Still, my conclusion still stands that this is a utterly useless combo, being a big replacement of a regular raiseearth shift feature.

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
You can think what you want to think, but this is needed because as of now raise earth is so straight forward and not useful, it is ridiculous. And by the way this will have a 10 second cool down so people don't spam.

AND the reason I didn't make it with another move (Combo) is because there really isn't another move that would match it and make sense.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
RaiseEarth gives a pretty good defensive barrier, as well contains blocks that can be shot with raiseearth, and can elevate the player. How does that make useless? More importantly, how does your combo makes it more USEFUL?? Because that it can protect a bigger amount people? if that's is so, I would recommend a replacement over a current raiseearth quality, than making into your so called "combo", If I were you, because again, the current raiseearth will be neglected over this alternative, has this is a dominant ability and not to mention, easily executed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.