• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Quotes Thread

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
BTW ,wasn't it weird that in LOK we didn't even see her once bending the water ,only using the healing subelemnt per all 4 seasons and nit bending anything else?? o_O
Yep '-' I was hoping to see some Gran-Gran OP moves, but.. as Toph said, you gotta leave it to the kids xD
I was hoping to see some old-bloodbender-Katara, but noooooo ;-;

HydroMan

Verified Member
Yep '-' I was hoping to see some Gran-Gran OP moves, but.. as Toph said, you gotta leave it to the kids xD
I was hoping to see some old-bloodbender-Katara, but noooooo ;-;
She could have just bended it for other uses ,other then just for fightning (like pouring a soup in a bowl, or watering flowers from a faucet). I was kinda disapointed ,that she didn't tried to show ikki her snowman bending that she asked for :/

owlcool

Verified Member
"Honey, I forgot to duck." President Reagan, to his wife, while he was dying from a gunshot wound.
This is the kind of way I would like to go.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
"decades of attempts to restrain this Court’s abuse of its authority have failed.” - Judge Alito