• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Propelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I don't know if this is in the plugin ,which i doubt it (and i hope it isn't so this won't be a waste) so here is my new thought move
Name: Propeller
Element: Water
Type: This can be added as a seperate move or a passive ability working with "fastswim"
Purpose/Function: With this you will able to swim faster in a boat by l-clicking (to deactive the move you l-click it again). Any nearby boats (w/o people in them) will also swim faster by the same pace you are swimming while in use of this ,but if they move further from you then they wont be affected. This works great while swimming in boats with your non-waterbender friends when you are in need to swim faster or to quickly reach your desirable destination ;)
CoolDown: None
Canon:

I know that this might consider not necessary ,but it would be a cool thing added ;)

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Why not just use phase change and walk your non-waterbender friends across. And when boats move too fast they tend to explode.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Why not just use phase change and walk your non-waterbender friends across. And when boats move too fast they tend to explode.
That would take too long to travel throught the ocean and abit boring. I think the boat exploding part with this could somehow be fix or work out

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I like this, but lets imagine that someone is following you by boat in order to kill you... If u use this, your enemy's boat would also go faster... But this is something i like xD

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
I think the boat exploding part with this could somehow be fix or work out
Or ....... it could be kept in order to balance this ? Just saying ....
The idea isn't op don't get me wrong just that "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"

HydroMan

Verified Member
I like this, but lets imagine that someone is following you by boat in order to kill you... If u use this, your enemy's boat would also go faster... But this is something i like xD
First of ,they won't reach if you are propelling first as you are faster then that person before he could reach you ,second if they did get contact with propeller in use you can just surge them out of the way ,that way they would be far away to even reach you by their boat

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Or ....... it could be kept in order to balance this ? Just saying ....
The idea isn't op don't get me wrong just that "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"
Well if this won't work out, then ofc we can disband this move. But still ,this would be a great small feature for waterbenders and i really want for devs to try consider making it. :)

Loony

Verified Member
I don't think this could be a fast swim addon, because that means if you click at any point no matter what bind you have it would make people go faster.
It would have to be a custom move, but I don't think it's needed.
You can just have bottles and surge your friend across the river.

If you're a water bender I don't see why you would be in a boat in the first place, it would be much easier to fast swim across, following behind your friends and surging them across too.

Sorry but I don't really like the idea.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I don't think this could be a fast swim addon, because that means if you click at any point no matter what bind you have it would make people go faster.
It would have to be a custom move, but I don't think it's needed.
You can just have bottles and surge your friend across the river.

If you're a water bender I don't see why you would be in a boat in the first place, it would be much easier to fast swim across, following behind your friends and surging them across too.

Sorry but I don't really like the idea.
This addon is mostly on traveling long distances ,like for reaching villiages and temples to the other side by swimming (which maybe they can add to rpg if ithis doest fit the core). The point of surging your friends is really uncomfortable to you and your friends ,as you need to keep changing everytime to surge and empty/waterspout slot that i think that would be quite annyoing ,and it would be tireing for the others to keep holding space while they wait for you to surge them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.