• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Probending Moves

NinjaK

ProWater&ProEarth
  • Offense - 7 (blocks)
  • Defense - 7 (blocks)
ProFire
  • Offense - 11 (blocks)
  • Defense - 5 (blocks)
ProAir
  • Offense - 5 (blocks)
  • Defense - 11 (blocks)
Erm. I made a probending arena thats exactly to scale with the one from the show, and the biggest zone has 5 blocks from one line to the next. These numbers are way too high.

HydroMan

ProWater&ProEarth
  • Offense - 7 (blocks)
  • Defense - 7 (blocks)
ProFire
  • Offense - 11 (blocks)
  • Defense - 5 (blocks)
ProAir
  • Offense - 5 (blocks)
  • Defense - 11 (blocks)
This is a chart on the each element knockback. "Offense" means how much knockback will be dealt target when attacking. "Defensive" means how much knockback will be recieved by the move, by subtracting the offense knockback from the targets projectile.

HydroMan

Erm. I made a probending arena thats exactly to scale with the one from the show, and the biggest zone has 5 blocks from one line to the next. These numbers are way too high.
I'll still be editing, as i already know and can tell that there are still mistakes, which I will fix after I do the charts math. ._.

HydroMan

Heres my new chart:
  • If ProEarth projectile hits a waterbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 2 blocks away.
  • If ProEarth projectile hits a firebender that is blocking, the firebender will be pushed 4 blocks away.
  • If ProEarth projectile hits a earthbender that is blocking, the earthbender will be pushed 1 blocks away.
  • If ProEarth projectile hits an airbender that is blocking, the airbender will be pushed 1 block away.

If ProEarth projectile hits any bender that is not blocking, the bender will be pushed 3 blocks away.
  • If ProWater projectile hits a waterbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 1 block away.
  • If ProWater projectile hits a firebender that is blocking, the firebender will be pushed 4 blocks away.
  • If ProWater projectile hits a earthbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 2 blocks away.
  • If ProWater projectile hits an airbender that is blocking, the airbender will be pushed 1 block away.

If ProWater projectile hits any bender that is not blocking, the bender will be pushed 3 blocks away.
  • If ProFire projectile hits a waterbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 4 blocks away.
  • If ProFire projectile hits a firebender that is blocking, the firebender will be pushed 1 block away.
  • If ProFire projectile hits a earthbender that is blocking, the earthbender will be pushed 4 blocks away.
  • If ProFire projectile hits an airbender that is blocking, the airbender will be pushed 1 block away.

If ProFire projectile hits any bender that is not blocking, the bender will be pushed 5 blocks away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits a waterbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 1 block away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits a firebender that is blocking, the firebender will be pushed 3 blocks away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits a earthbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 1 block away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits an airbender that is blocking, the airbender will be pushed 1 block away.

If ProAir projectile hits any bender that is not blocking, the bender will be pushed 2 blocks away.

Last edited:
Heres my new chart:
  • If ProEarth projectile hits a waterbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 2 blocks away.
  • If ProEarth projectile hits a firebender that is blocking, the firebender will be pushed 4 blocks away.
  • If ProEarth projectile hits a earthbender that is blocking, the earthbender will be pushed 1 blocks away.
  • If ProEarth projectile hits an airbender that is blocking, the airbender will be pushed 1 block away.

If ProEarth projectile hits any bender that is not blocking, the bender will be pushed 3 blocks away.
  • If ProWater projectile hits a waterbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 1 block away.
  • If ProWater projectile hits a firebender that is blocking, the firebender will be pushed 4 blocks away.
  • If ProWater projectile hits a earthbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 2 blocks away.
  • If ProWater projectile hits an airbender that is blocking, the airbender will be pushed 1 block away.

If ProWater projectile hits any bender that is not blocking, the bender will be pushed 3 blocks away.
  • If ProFire projectile hits a waterbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 4 blocks away.
  • If ProFire projectile hits a firebender that is blocking, the firebender will be pushed 1 block away.
  • If ProFire projectile hits a earthbender that is blocking, the earthbender will be pushed 4 blocks away.
  • If ProFire projectile hits an airbender that is blocking, the airbender will be pushed 1 block away.

If ProFire projectile hits any bender that is not blocking, the bender will be pushed 5 blocks away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits a waterbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 1 block away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits a firebender that is blocking, the firebender will be pushed 3 blocks away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits a earthbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 1 block away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits an airbender that is blocking, the airbender will be pushed 1 block away.

If ProAir projectile hits any bender that is not blocking, the bender will be pushed 2 blocks away.
In this chart air is extremely weak.

In this chart air is extremely weak.
But it does make some sense, as air can't really destroy a water shield, or earth shield, much. Except it could blast right through a fire shield. So the question is if air will have lots of knockback, or if air will have almost no knockback. But in your chart air is still extremely weak.

NinjaK

Heres my new chart:

It doesn't make sense why the airbenders push less than everything else. Think Airblast, they're going to have the most knockback that any of the others. You should make a new suggestion post for your abilities if you don't like mine, but personally I think this chart needs a lot of work.

HydroMan

It doesn't make sense why the airbenders push less than everything else. Think Airblast, they're going to have the most knockback that any of the others. You should make a new suggestion post for your abilities if you don't like mine, but personally I think this chart needs a lot of work.
Why does AirPro even exist? AirBlast is a thing you know.

HydroMan

I actually like your moves. I think the chart pretty much balanced, except air part as I was just focusing its defense greater then offense, still knowibg it is not right anywat. But who needs air, if they have it disabled ,meaning less much work on moves for air.

HydroMan

• If ProAir projectile hits a waterbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 3 block away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits a firebender that is blocking, the firebender will be pushed 4 blocks away.
  • If ProAir projectile hits a earthbender that is blocking, the waterbender will be pushed 2 block away.
If ProAir projectile hits any bender that is not blocking, the bender will be pushed 4 blocks away.

Just know, that all charts will be configurabled.

Last edited:

HydroMan

But this isn't your thread...?
Your point being? You're trying to say this that I cannot participate in this suggesting and thrown in some of mine requests/ideas to the author? I thought this is the reasons why replies/comments are open and can be freely sumbited?