• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Poison Effects [WATER] (Waterbending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I think waterbenders should be able to bottle-bend poison potions since they do contain water. To prevent from being OP, it has to be slow acting poison. (Glowstone version)

To activate this "move", you simply put a poison potion on the move you want effected.
Ex. I want to poison my opponent, I put my poison on torrent slot/hotbar and hit them with torrent.

It would leave just the bottle like normal.

Last edited:

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
I think waterbenders should be able to bottle-bend poison potions since they do contain water.

To activate this "move", you simply put a poison potion on the move you want effected.
Ex. I want to poison my opponent, I put my poison on torrent slot/hotbar and hit them with torrent.

It would leave just the bottle like normal.
Yes, they contain water, but I don't this would work out well. Anyway, poison isn't all water, there are certain poisons that dont contain water, and if they do it's a low concentration to prevent dilution.

Hero

Verified Member
Yes, they contain water, but I don't this would work out well. Anyway, poison isn't all water, there are certain poisons that dont contain water, and if they do it's a low concentration to prevent dilution.
Thats true, but this is just based on mineraft potion mechanics. Im going to edit it to where its the slow acting poison. ;)

6tijn

Verified Member
I think when the water comes back, it would be normal water, and not the potion. Like you can only use spash potions once.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's a nice idea, but it needs some editing. Also, how are the codes supposed to make it look like posioned instead of water??

Kwesi

Verified Member
It's a nice idea, but it needs some editing. Also, how are the codes supposed to make it look like posioned instead of water??
I don't think it would; I think it would just look no different but poison upon impact.

João

Verified Member
In the resource Discharge we have those green particles, we can use them with the water to simulate the potions : )

Kwesi

Verified Member
In the resource Discharge we have those green particles, we can use them with the water to simulate the potions : )
I don't think the Discharge particles are green, but I think the poison potion effects would suffice.

HadesDude

Verified Member
And carrying potions of healing or regen could be used to use "HealingWaters" outside of the water. This of course would only be able to be used on other players/mobs.

João

Verified Member
And carrying potions of healing or regen could be used to use "HealingWaters" outside of the water. This of course would only be able to be used on other players/mobs.
I like the idea I thought the Healing Waters had already but no ;-; It would be very helpful for healing friends

owlcool

Verified Member
Good idea. I wonder why they never gave healing waters out of water in any other threads.

Hero

Verified Member
Getting off track.
For appearance, the water should have the poison potion effect particals. Maybe the water shouldnt come back since its like you "drained" the poison into the person's cut.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Getting off track.
For appearance, the water should have the poison potion effect particals. Maybe the water shouldnt come back since its like you "drained" the poison into the person's cut.
Maybe only the water should come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.