• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed PLS SIR May i have some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
Not my server, so I can't dictate that. I just wish we didn't have to respect others and limit our curse words, cause I'd break you emotionally, kid. You're rude as hell.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
The only move that lags the server is iceblast. Are you sure its not client side?
100%, its something to do with the sourcing dynamics that were implimented recently....
i found anther glitch with waterbending where if you fill a pool with water by just using //fill water 50, when using water manip on a 1 layer surface of water with atleast 2 depth it remvoed the water and reverts to running water i think this is part of the problem

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
I get this huge lag when watermanip is getting spammed as well. I know where you're coming from, but it's not only watermanip, it's surge and Icespike alongside spout. I don't know what was done but it definitely is laggy. We've tested each individual move and most of them seem to cause the TPS to drop. Water is just a big mess at the moment.
surge, icespike, watermanip, earthblast, shockwave, collapse, fireblast and firekick are my biggest ones at the moment but im 100% sure there are more than this

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
I am running projectKorra, items, and runecraft and I'm getting this same huge spike with water manipulation.

It is much worse on shift then click style water manipulation. But bottle bending watermanipulation also causes the issue.Nothing out of place in colsole.
Surge also lags to hell. But not sure if thats normal lag lol.
looking back at this i am also running projectkorra items! maybe it could be that? ill delete my version an let u guys know :):)

Verified Member
Thanks for providing a good timings report! We all know the cause of the lag is your crappy optimizations.
I saw your post about your CPU... that is a horrible CPU for single threaded applications. Those CPUs are used in minigame networks that have a lot of small servers running on one dedi.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
100%, its something to do with the sourcing dynamics that were implimented recently....
i found anther glitch with waterbending where if you fill a pool with water by just using //fill water 50, when using water manip on a 1 layer surface of water with atleast 2 depth it remvoed the water and reverts to running water i think this is part of the problem
The water remove thing as been classified as a thing in pk, not a bug. ;)

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Thanks for providing a good timings report! We all know the cause of the lag is your crappy optimizations.
I saw your post about your CPU... that is a horrible CPU for single threaded applications. Those CPUs are used in minigame networks that have a lot of small servers running on one dedi.
it was one of the pk plugins that needed a update :) but thaks for the Great help solving the situation, nd no... no u wernt xD
people like u should be banned just for being jackasses to the community :)
#useless

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
it was one of the pk plugins that needed a update :) but thaks for the Great help solving the situation, nd no... no u wernt xD
#useless
You mean 9190281? Ey, he's my m8 D:

Hero

Verified Member
#useless
Im not useless. Youre just a sour lemon.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
I think he means me XD
He's one to talk.
i ment both of you. this is a bug report section not an area for you to harras people about how "bad" their servers are. and fyi im what you people call a "female"

Last edited:

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sorry can we get back on topic here, whats the current problem? have it been resolved yet? and can you make the thread name more descriptive thanks

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
the problem, before the thread was rudely interupted was jecore, it was out of date or something was clashing with pk its fixed now ive updaed jedcore to the latest version :):):) thanks jacklin

Status
Not open for further replies.