• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed PLS SIR May i have some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pur3_Fox

latest projectkorra beta 11
spigot 1.8.6
water manip and alot of other essential moves are causing alot of tps lag when you first grab and throw the sources
Finally caught a few of the little buggers
http://pastebin.com/WUJxFFcX
thats from my console

my error.log files are blank :eek:
pls can someone fix asap :'(

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
spigot 1.8.6
water manip and alot of other essential moves are causing alot of tps lag when you first grab and throw the sources
thats from my console

Sorry Error.log files will be blank for the rest of BETA 11, It happened when i updated the error logger to the new system, i accidentally put an extra ! sign which ends up NOT logging any project korra messages. A fix has been pushed already, expect it to be back to normal in BETA 12

As for the bug you caught, can you supply me with your Fractions and MassiveCore versions please :)

Pur3_Fox

factions are ignored with bending i derped with the config when i reset due to a bug from one of the moves, i just had to make pk ignore factions, my factions plugin is probably severly outdated but its the only one i could find that worked for my server, would making pk ignore factions fix this problem? (has been fixed by disabling factions support in the pk config)

i also have a few more bugs but they dont come with errors at all just massive spikes in tps, ive pinned it to be watermanipulation, earthblast, shockwave and there might be a few others that im still looking for.

basicly wht happens is when i prepare water manipulation as soon as i left click i get big lag spike which usualy knocks the server down by 1 or 2 tps which is fair enough, but when people spaam and gather water in the air using watermanipulation, Everythng slows down, the server goes down to minus tps which i didnt even think was possible, we thought it was a furniture plugin we had but on deletion we were left with the same amount of lag, its ever since the water dynamic sourcing update if that helps.I would be really apreciative if you could fix the lag without removing this feature
i REALLLY love the new way to grab sources but i think something might be broken with it as the same thing happens when i use surge the prep and the outcome are fine but when i left click to fire it slows everything down for a good 3 seconds before bending unfreezes and carries on....
my problem is, i have alot of waterbenders and they all like to make water fly around in the air together lol....
is here any way for you to fix this bug please?

using a 6gb server but only 3gb have been used on my server and 3gb spare (maybe a bit less now) Ive contacted my server providers an they've given me a rather handy log scanner i told them i needed more ram to support the large amount of particles and entities the server supports and they said its part of the plugin errors coming from this plugin so it cant be a performance issue on their end, so now im here
*edit* this can happen with only 1 person bending on the server*
i hope you can help

spigot 1.8.6
pk beta 11
not entirely sure what version of factions and massivecore but its been unhooked from pk
latest version of world guard

Tenket

spigot 1.8.6
thats from my console

factions are ignored with bending i derped with the config when i reset due to a bug from one of the moves, i just had to make pk ignore factions, my factions plugin is probably severly outdated but its the only one i could find that worked for my server, would making pk ignore factions fix this problem? (has been fixed by disabling factions support in the pk config)

i also have a few more bugs but they dont come with errors at all just massive spikes in tps, ive pinned it to be watermanipulation, earthblast, shockwave and there might be a few others that im still looking for.

basicly wht happens is when i prepare water manipulation as soon as i left click i get big lag spike which usualy knocks the server down by 1 or 2 tps which is fair enough, but when people spaam and gather water in the air using watermanipulation, Everythng slows down, the server goes down to minus tps which i didnt even think was possible, we thought it was a furniture plugin we had but on deletion we were left with the same amount of lag, its ever since the water dynamic sourcing update if that helps.I would be really apreciative if you could fix the lag without removing this feature
i REALLLY love the new way to grab sources but i think something might be broken with it as the same thing happens when i use surge the prep and the outcome are fine but when i left click to fire it slows everything down for a good 3 seconds before bending unfreezes and carries on....
my problem is, i have alot of waterbenders and they all like to make water fly around in the air together lol....
is here any way for you to fix this bug please?

using a 6gb server but only 3gb have been used on my server and 3gb spare (maybe a bit less now) Ive contacted my server providers an they've given me a rather handy log scanner i told them i needed more ram to support the large amount of particles and entities the server supports and they said its part of the plugin errors coming from this plugin so it cant be a performance issue on their end, so now im here
*edit* this can happen with only 1 person bending on the server*
i hope you can help

spigot 1.8.6
pk beta 11
not entirely sure what version of factions and massivecore but its been unhooked from pk
latest version of world guard
I am running projectKorra, items, and runecraft and I'm getting this same huge spike with water manipulation.

It is much worse on shift then click style water manipulation. But bottle bending watermanipulation also causes the issue.Nothing out of place in colsole.
Surge also lags to hell. But not sure if thats normal lag lol.

Pur3_Fox

its not normal lag trust me its aweful i havnt wanted to bend since its been out lol xD i also keep getting this pop up now

02.07 08:38:09 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
02.07 08:38:09 [Server] WARN Task #288 for ProjectKorra v1.7.0 BETA 11 generated an exception

not sure where tis from or whats causing it :s

Tenket

its not normal lag trust me its aweful i havnt wanted to bend since its been out lol xD i also keep getting this pop up now

02.07 08:38:09 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
02.07 08:38:09 [Server] WARN Task #288 for ProjectKorra v1.7.0 BETA 11 generated an exception

not sure where tis from or whats causing it :s
I went back and made a 1.6.0 build server and watermanipulation works fine there.

Tenket

yh i still get the same issue in 1.8.7 but its not half as bad as it was on 1.8.6
Daymn, if i know most people have this then it would be good. Then I would know it would get fixed.

I guess ill finish my water rotation soon. I play alone on my own server so i guess its ok.

Pur3_Fox

Daymn, if i know most people have this then it would be good. Then I would know it would get fixed.

I guess ill finish my water rotation soon. I play alone on my own server so i guess its ok.
should come play with me :D im making a few quests atm
i went all cray cray at the beginning an deleted a bunch of crap haha

I get this huge lag when watermanip is getting spammed as well. I know where you're coming from, but it's not only watermanip, it's surge and Icespike alongside spout. I don't know what was done but it definitely is laggy. We've tested each individual move and most of them seem to cause the TPS to drop. Water is just a big mess at the moment.

Hero

I get this huge lag when watermanip is getting spammed as well. I know where you're coming from, but it's not only watermanip, it's surge and Icespike alongside spout. I don't know what was done but it definitely is laggy. We've tested each individual move and most of them seem to cause the TPS to drop. Water is just a big mess at the moment.
The only move that lags the server is iceblast. Are you sure its not client side?

Yes, we are extremely sure. We had to take away water for our players until we could fix a bit of it. we removed lagblast but manip icespike spout and surge seem to lag everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.