• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Please help me!

coolwolf9999

Verified Member
I am so confused, I got the 1.6.0 beta for the sub elements, but how do I do it? Do I use a command? There is no where to help me... I looked on the wiki but that does not help one bit. I want to use the air bender spiritual projection, but how do I use it? I do /b h spiritual projection but it does not show me how to use it.. Please help me!
 
Spiritual Projection doesn't exist.

584a7164ffa6c564210f91e55fdc42af.png


Look again...
 
What Finn is saying, is that there is no ability for SpiritualProjection yet, it is just a subelement. For the subelements, you need to use permission nodes to allow or disallow players to use said subelement. Your question is quite vague, what do you mean specifically?

Edit:

Subelements are basically like the main elements, just smaller. So the subelements only really allow you to use some subelement specific moves and passives. Did that help?
 
The Spiritual Projection slot there serves as a placeholder. Technically speaking, someone could foolishly create an ability for SpiritualProjection and use the SpiritualProjection sub element (and waste their time in the process). We essentially created a "blessed" set of Sub Elements that others can hook into with their plugins, but we have not necessarily filled them all out yet. (Remember, the plugin is in development)
 
Back
Top