• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PK Notifications!

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey all!

I was bored yesterday so I made a new Chrome extension that allows you to get notifications from PK. It's nothing too big, but since a few people seemed interested in it, I thought I may as well share it :p

So what does it do exactly? Whenever you receive a message or a notification (alert), a popup appears notifying you.

(I know I'm not the best at graphics or anything but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Once you install it, you will see a Korra icon in the top right of Chrome. This will show how many notification/messages you have with links to the message/alerts page.

So, if you're interested, feel free to give it a try. This only works in Google Chrome!

Installation:

1) Go to the Chrome Store and install "ProjectKorra Notifier". Link here!
2) Click the bug "Add to Chrome" button
3) Done!

(Old method no longer necessary)

If all goes well, tell me what you think! I just thought it'd be a nifty thing to have so hopefully you guys will get some use out of it too. :)

Last edited:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Although, it's unfortunate there's nothing for Firefox.. :(
I've never developed anything for Firefox before and I just wanted a quick notification system with Chrome.

However I am looking into Firefox addons and will see what I can do. :)

Sorin

Verified Member
Really love this extension, scared me when it popped up when chrome wasn't open, I started screaming "IT KNOW"S ALL!".