• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Phasechange Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Lets assume that you accidentally freeze yourself and a mob like a skeleton in torrent ice. You don't want to unfreeze the mob, but you do want to move out of the ice. So, with this, you should be able to have your cursor over phasechange, and left click on the ice block. That should unfreeze the iceblock you clicked on. Make sense? If that is impossible to code, then there is most likely another way it could be coded.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Maybe it turns to water for a second, then just to air to help it relate to the show, like when Katara froze both herself and Azula, but turned part of the ice to water. Maybe not though. I don't really care :p

owlcool

Verified Member
Maybe it turns to water for a second, then just to air to help it relate to the show, like when Katara froze both herself and Azula, but turned part of the ice to water. Maybe not though. I don't really care :p
In that case, it would need to turn the water in front of the player into water, with when phasechange is selected that happens, and the water should be unable to be bent.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
In that case, it would need to turn the water in front of the player into water, with when phasechange is selected that happens, and the water should be unable to be bent.
Yeah, the water would only appear for 0.5 seconds. wouldn't be able to be bent, and wouldn't flow anywhere.

HydroMan

Verified Member
This is kinda like my idea of the bodybubble combo which is denied ,so i think they will still denied this .I still want it to be implanted :p

Edit: JewFroJustin ,its funny how you were against on my idea which is the same as this ,as it didnt have much use on it. Now you are ok about this ,lol

owlcool

Verified Member
This is kinda like my idea of the bodybubble combo which is denied ,so i think they will still denied this .I still want it to be implanted :p

Edit: JewFroJustin ,its funny how you were against on my idea which is the same as this ,as it didnt have much use on it. Now you are ok about this ,lol
Your combo would have frozen more water then you got rid of.-.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Your combo would have frozen more water then you got rid of.-.
The combo doesnt freeze the water .-. ,it just melts some ice passively/intentionally while walking throught it ,its like a version of waterbubble ,but on ice and on a smaller scale (1x1x2)

owlcool

Verified Member
The combo doesnt freeze the water .-. ,it just melts some ice passively/intentionally while walking throught it ,its like a version of waterbubble ,but on ice and on a smaller scale (1x1x2)
Waterbubble, Click phasechange. Yay, more ice.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Anyway ,i still think this will be denied. And you can basically break one iceblock ,so am not sure how your suggestion is gonna change anything ._.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
Anyway ,i still think this will be denied. And you can basically break one iceblock ,so am not sure how your suggestion is gonna change anything ._.
Save time? Save hunger? It takes hunger to break blocks, and if you honestly think that your suggestion was useful and this is useless you are a true hypocrite.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Save time? Save hunger? It takes hunger to break blocks, and if you honestly think that your suggestion was useful and this is useless you are a true hypocrite.
I think this one is just a simple thing. Not too much, so wouldn't make MUCH of a difference when added, but it would make a difference. You got my full support ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.