• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Phasechange Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This would conflict with the clicking to freeze water function, which would get annoying if you wanted to freeze stuff while in ice (I do this a lot).. Maybe it could use right-clicking on the block to thaw it individually... This way it wouldn't conflict with anything currently, and would add a function for right click.

HydroMan

Verified Member
The one true non-bender... you can't use watermanipulation on torrent and surge ice.
Weird o_O i had used watermanipulation while frozen in a surge dome ,which i used as a source to attack (i had no waterbottles in my inventory)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Probably of the lag that i did or smth ,amyway i completly understand why should this be implanted ,but would this have some kind of a cooldown or a downside while using this?

owlcool

Verified Member
Probably of the lag that i did or smth ,amyway i completly understand why should this be implanted ,but would this have some kind of a cooldown or a downside while using this?
You have to keep your slot on phase change, the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.