• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Phase Change for lava benders

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrXDL0L

Verified Member
EDIT: Srry i know someone made this i wasn't trying to copy i just read it after i wrote this srry

I think that lava bending is kinda limited because water and fire benders can so easily smother it, so i think it there should be like a phase change when u click on earth with this ability it turns to lava and if u click again it turns back. I know this is kinda OP but it was in korra book 3

refrences:

So yeah i hope u think its a good idea! Thx for ready

Last edited:

greenwolf5

Verified Member
Okay the second picture isn't Bolin creating lava, if you look at the video the lava is to his side then it moves behind him then shoots. Sadly Bolin didn't create the lava, just brought it around him. Just wanted to point that out.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
EDIT: Srry i know someone made this i wasn't trying to copy i just read it after i wrote this srry

I think that lava bending is kinda limited because water and fire benders can so easily smother it, so i think it there should be like a phase change when u click on earth with this ability it turns to lava and if u click again it turns back. I know this is kinda OP but it was in korra book 3

refrences:

So yeah i hope u think its a good idea! Thx for ready
i voted no beucz coolade created that in his ability lava flow!

greenwolf5

Verified Member
(I don't know how to quote people but I'm talking at Gabe^) This move is made to be in the core. Not a fan made move. Coolade's move is amazing, but not every server has that.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This has been implemented into the main plugin as of 1.4.0 BETA 9 with the LavaFlow ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.