• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PhanaticMC

PhanaticD

Verified Member
This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.
Name: PhanaticMC
IP: play.phanaticmc.com then do /bending or pick bending in the compass
rules: https://phanaticmc.com/threads/server-rules-terms-of-service.5907/
no whitelist
latest version required

we got tons of plugins and players, its gooood

Last edited by a moderator:

Pride

Verified Member
I'm already a part of it.
<3

And, he's not joking. There's honestly so much people on, it's amazing.
No. 1 Bending Server.

Last edited:

TFORTNT

Verified Member
I think your bending server is amazing and I really enjoy it, although could you please add air jump back, you can go to your site and I replied to the comment of yours saying that your server is now 1.12 and I just recently made it. PhanaticD, air jump was my favorite move for air and flight isn't allowed for normal players even though I payed for element master air jump was my overall favorite.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Could be change to /bending choose, because it would be much more simpler. Also, thinking providing alias to preset commands.

Also, the world the bending is presented is.... how do I put.... messy? There's too many weird structure fountains plot down in places.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Who needs it when the server has its own site?
It's just more professional to be sure that ads which represent your server look as good as your server does.

For example, if a company had a billboard but only put "pls buy from us here: xx.xxxx.com" with nothing that displays the kind of business that they are, people will be less inclined to buy from them. If I saw that billboard I'd think: "Wow, they really don't know what they're doing."

Yes, this is a pretty popular server, so they may not NEED it to look professional to gain anything, but IMO it's always best make sure everyone understands the people who run the server. And a post with little care as this one just conveys lack of care, motivation or trying. You actually have to go to the server or their website to see that. And you can't get someone to the website or server if the ad makes people expect the least out of the product.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's just more professional to be sure that ads which represent your server look as good as your server does.

For example, if a company had a billboard but only put "pls buy from us here: xx.xxxx.com" with nothing that displays the kind of business that they are, people will be less inclined to buy from them. If I saw that billboard I'd think: "Wow, they really don't know what they're doing."
I wouldn't compare that to this, because it's literally just this:
pls buy from us here: xx.xxxx.com
while here:
This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.
Name: PhanaticMC
IP: play.phanaticmc.com then do /bending or pick bending in the compass
rules: https://phanaticmc.com/threads/server-rules-terms-of-service.5907/
no whitelist
latest version required

we got tons of plugins and players, its gooood
Of course this had bad grammar and lack of punctuation (I hope it's due to little effort, like Finn added), but at least It provides a sufficient information I would say. Not denying it couldn't done better. Though, at least he provided a link to where I could check the server more in depth.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
maybe ill make it more fancy looking if im bored, but i literally only posted it so i could send people here when asked what server I own without being considered advertising in other threads, I had no intention of actually using this thread to advertise my server, since february theres only 650 views on the thread and who knows how many are actually unique, I get players to join my network using other means, dont take it too seriously :p

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
On topic, I like how the server is populated with players, as I much as I hate to say it: it gone a big assortment for everybody to choose from (nothing personal to this server, but I just anti addon person to certain abilities.

Now, onto dislikes: maybe there could be an option to limit warp name creations to no-numerials? Slight complaint, but I don't like when I see "1vsomething666fjd" warp? Implant a filter for that. *Sorry, I forgot my vocabulary, so this worded suggestions looks sketchy, so apologize for that*.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
maybe ill make it more fancy looking if im bored, but i literally only posted it so i could send people here when asked what server I own without being considered advertising in other threads, I had no intention of actually using this thread to advertise my server, since february theres only 650 views on the thread and who knows how many are actually unique, I get players to join my network using other means, dont take it too seriously :p
I do feel the advertising policy could be a little easen up here in the forums. Like something along the lines "Don't act like the salesman/"WHO WANTS HOT DOGS! COME AND GET IT FRESH" behaviour and shove it in place, but you can utter a name of your server when referring or asking". Mods barely active, server names are often leaked without a consequence despite the anti rule for forbidden it... k I'cam rambling, k bye!