• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PhanaticD Report

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Let he start off by saying that I don't necessarily have a side in the "who was more right" debate in Cole vs PhanaticD, however, PhanaticD's actions were simply unbecoming of a staff member, even as a community member. Below are the comments PhanaticD made in the PK discord #server channel to user OGCole. Just ask and I'll just post uncropped versions as well.

I'll be referencing the forum rules so follow along here: http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/forum-rules.3/

20180303_154614.png
Rules 2 and 3

20180303_154557.png
Rules 2, 3, and 4

20180303_154531.png
Rules 2, 3, and 4

20180303_154500.png
Rules 2, 3, 4, and 6

20180303_154437.png
Rules 2 and 3

20180303_154418.png
Rules 2, 3, 4, and 6

20180303_154353.png
Rules 2 and 3

Thank you for reading. Sorry if this was in the wrong section.

xNuminousx

I don't see any forum for reporting toxic people so it appears you made the thread in the appropriate forum.

0ct0ber

I don't think you really can choose sides involving the server's players you honestly agree with without someone hating you for it.

Anyways, this is just a small sample of the drama that is occurring, and staff need to be involved. I've tried talking some sense into players and the drama still continues, and they seem to take nothing from what I say.

The Debate is pretty irrelevant, but the attitude speaks for itself. The Way PhanaticD handled shouldn't be tolerated. I hope he receives a warning, or in bad case scenrio - serious actions get taken by the team/moderator.

MIsty

A community is only as strong as its owner. With the amount of toxic players that come to Mystic claiming to be associated with his server. His actions do not surprise me.

However, what could you expect from a hormonal ego driven teenager who runs a server?

While were on this topic of Phantic lets point out the many times this server has violated mojangs EULA and has gracefully made it upon their blacklist.
Up to this point they have managed to continue to stay open dispite being blacklisted.
For me I'm torn. I know quite a few of those toxic players will migrate to other servers probably even mine if Phantic did close. However we don't tolerate disrespect so its not like they'd stick around for long anyways

Is it ok to charge players for a good time? No

Are players willing to pay4win? Yes

Does the server get away with it? So far

Could you imagine how angry players are going to be after dropping 60$ on avatar only to have wasted their money when the server shuts down the next week.

I really don't think this website needs to support servers who not only violate the EULA and their players but become full-blown blacklisted.

I mean they kind of are already only about advertising their server now anyways. Those of us who did pay for sponsorship are not easily found. A few servers made it to the front page also. I won't be donating again either way.

Last edited:

TFORTNT

Phanatic's actions for what OGcole said was just unacceptable. I know phanatic is just defending his server but the way he did it with the whole kys message and the constant cussing just makes the discord rotten.

WatchPiggy

A community is only as strong as its owner. With the amount of toxic players that come to Mystic claiming to be associated with his server. His actions do not surprise me.

However, what could you expect from a hormonal ego driven teenager who runs a server?

While were on this topic of Phantic lets point out the many times this server has violated mojangs EULA and has gracefully made it upon their blacklist.
Up to this point they have managed to continue to stay open dispite being blacklisted.
For me I'm torn. I know quite a few of those toxic players will migrate to other servers probably even mine if Phantic did close. However we don't tolerate disrespect so its not like they'd stick around for long anyways

Could you imagine how angry players are going to be after dropping 60$ on avatar only to have wasted their money when the server shuts down the next week.

I really don't think this website needs to support servers who not only violate the EULA and their players but become full-blown blacklisted.

I mean they kind of are already only about advertising their server now anyways. Those of us who did pay for sponsorship are not easily found. A few servers made it to the front page also. I won't be donating again either way.
but its not getting shut down next week

PhanaticD

you sure think you know everything, dont assume, it makes an ass out of u and me

- not a teenager
- not spelled "phantic"
- op's report had nothing to do with eula
- i do not control my players, i do not promote or allow toxicity, if they come to your server most likely its because they got banned for being toxic
- charging for items is your opinion, you are not an objective authority on what is "ok"
- this website has nothing to do with supporting my server
- this website has no obligation to enforce another companies eula
- "they kind of are already only about advertising their server" not sure what you are trying to say here, I dont encourage players to advertise on other servers if thats what you mean
- "I won't be donating again either way" if this is in reference to project korra, thats just stupid I dont get a glimpse of any donations to PK

PhanaticD

also this post is the reason why I dont allow cropped screenshots in reports on my server forums, this report is so biased

MIsty

I really like how you took the time to clarify the details p.h.a.n.a.t.i.c.

To bad your poor choice in words in shown screenshots were not addressed. But hey.

I also noticed you corrected the teenager part but not the ego
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This literally tickled my pickle lmao.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
also this post is the reason why I dont allow cropped screenshots in reports on my server forums, this report is so biased
Please explain how this is biased! I don't care if someone was being a big meanie about your minecraft server, I care that you told someone to kill themselves. Your actions were unacceptable as a staff member, if you believe you can convincingly refute that in any sense, please do so.

PhanaticD

I really like how you took the time to clarify the details p.h.a.n.a.t.i.c.

To bad your poor choice in words in shown screenshots were not addressed. But hey.

I also noticed you corrected the teenager part but not the ego
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This literally tickled my pickle lmao.
you were the one who brought up irrelevant shit lmao, dont get why you judge me for addressing that?

the teenager response was implied to include "hormonal" and "ego" as it was part of that sentence, not my fault you dont understand contextual clues. What do you want me to say, I have no ego, I do not have any hormones in my body? its a baseless attack on me

PhanaticD

@Gamzee edit your post to only include uncropped screenshots, and be sure to include ALL of OgCole's shittalking, unless you are biased ofc then go ahead and dont do that

PhanaticD

Please explain how this is biased! I don't care if someone was being a big meanie about your minecraft server, I care that you told someone to kill themselves. Your actions were unacceptable as a staff member, if you believe you can convincingly refute that in any sense, please do so.
I am not saying they werent, and I apologized at what I thought was the end of this stupid fight in discord, I dont know why you are trying to stir up more drama with this forum post, seems like some sort of self-righteous vindictive mission to me, in my mind it was already over till I see this post now

PhanaticD

your posts only target where I said naughty words, and are WAY into the argument, and do not include everything that led up to it