• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] MetalShred [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen updated MetalShred with a new update entry:

MetalShred v1.1.0

Added a new function for this ability:
Once a coil of metal has been peeled off a wall (not a floor), the user can PUNCH in any direction to unfold the coil. This new wall can be bent while it is uncoiling, but not after the coil is completely unfolded. Any entity that gets hit by the moving metal will be dealt damage and high knockback.

CONFIGURATION:
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
    Carbogen:
        MetalShred:
            extendTick: 80
where 80 is the tick in Milliseconds at...​
Read the rest of this update entry...

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
The clicking part of this move is really messed up. I don't know if it's just that I suck at using this move, but whenever I click with the coiled up metal it just moves outwards then comes right back up to my face and does damage. It also sometimes unravels around me like a shield, which is nice, but it appears to do that at random times which makes the move really hard to perform. Please fix :D

Drummer3475

Verified Member
wouldn't it pretty much be earth tunnel like if they shift>left clicked with earth tunnel it made like the entity like when falling sand falls before it hits and then they left click again and it blows into the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.