• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] MetalShred [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

MetalShred - Tear through metal like it was paper! (inspired by Toph Beifong's application of Metalbending)

In Avatar: The Last Airbender, we witnessed Toph Beifong develop her Metalbending skills as a young girl. Because she was inventing a new art, the applications were limited to crumpling metal like paper, ripping it to shreds, and literally bending it.

Here is a move inspired by Toph and her daughter, Lin Beifong, crumpling and shredding iron.

MetalShred
Tear through metal like it was paper!...
Read more about this resource...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I got a suggestion. Maybe, when you are using this on a wall, and you tap A/D+W (So walking forward+sideways), you should be able to drag it with you, to create some sort of shield. That would give this an defensive use too!:)

brad

Verified Member
tttt
I got a suggestion. Maybe, when you are using this on a wall, and you tap A/D+W (So walking forward+sideways), you should be able to drag it with you, to create some sort of shield. That would give this an defensive use too!:)
Yea that would be so cool! Like if it could all roll into a ball or something.

brent logan

Verified Member
omg! dude u continue to impress me with your amazing abilities. but could you rename the ability to MetalShread mabye? it would sound better for me.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Mhmm..... I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.