• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] MetalFragments [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Apple, that's not a bug I believe. When FallingSand lands on a torch, it breaks...

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
Does the console displayed any errors when you do this?

Thanks, @PorkoMafia , I was able to pinpoint the error. I have added a condition that checks if a MetalFragments source block is broken, and if it is the ability fails and the blocks drop (just like it would if you switched slots). @TheOneAndOnlyApple this might fix your error too, I'll have to check.

Minecraft 1.8 had numerous bug fixes, optimizations, and new features added. One such optimization is that FallingSand entities (Falling Blocks) with Lava or Water tile IDs should not be rendered because they may cause a little client lag if they are. Such a slight difference, but who am I to judge. Look at this for more info.
Make MetalFragments for spigot 1.7.9, plz

Last edited:

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
@TheOneAndOnlyApple this might fix your error too, I'll have to check.
Hello again, I am sorry for the misunderstanding I have caused. I must not have been thinking when I reported this 'bug' as it will not create an error nor will it be able to duplicate the item itself. It just converts the block into its entity form ( Did not realize this until @finnbon mentioned it, thank you! ).
Again, my apologies, and thank you for responding!

~Apple<3

Tony

Verified Member
I love you . You are my metal bending hero pls make more metal bending moves ;-;

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
When I use this ability, it works perfectly. But when the block falls down, is disappears... Please fix this because I don't want my fabulous gold to disappear :p

Froosty11

Verified Member
I've got an idea! :D
What about you have another feature for this featuring gravel! So if you use this on gravel you can shoot flint! Flint-shots are more accurate on the shooting and faster but has less damage and shots, per block.

2015-03-19_15.54.09.png

(Yes the villager is the bender...)

Last edited:

P0W3RK1D

Verified Member
this skill is really cool, but it is almost useless in a fight against players because it has no mobility and short range.
i think what would improve this skills use tremendously is just like kuvera is doing in the gif.
the metal is moving with her as she tosses metal fragments and she is not confined to one place as she throws them which would make her an open season target for anyone that has range longer than the fragments, which in all honesty , don't go very far.
sry if u feel like im bashing u developer, but im not.
ive tried to main metalbender (nothing else) and i found that this skill is cool and fun to use, but almost completely usless if ur enemy is further than 7 or so blocks range, and if they can shoot projectiles. its too stationary.
if u can, on the next update plz make it to where once u make a block levitate for metalfragments cause it to follow the player wherever he goes until he either A , switches his slot, or B, uses all of his fragments; i think this would make the skill very useful and it wont put the user in more danger than his target.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.