• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] MetalFragments [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

MetalFragments - Shoot shards out of a configurable amount of Metal Blocks! (inspired by LoK B4 Finale)

Here is a useful ability for close-range Metalbending combat. I cannot recommend this for long range, because of its lack of precision.

MetalFragments

Using metal source blocks to shoot multiple shards at the enemy.

Permission:
Code:
bending.ability.MetalFragments
Default: true.
Configuration:
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
    Carbogen:...
Read more about this resource...

Simonster99

Verified Member
Yeah, it dosen't seem to work for me either, It's not in move list, and it hasn't created the config options :/

Gavin506

I can't get any of the custom abilities to work, whenever I put them in the abilities folder it just removes all the moves. :(

miguelez23

Verified Member
As Cool as this move is, A version of the move for PK 1.5.0 on MC 1.7 + would be really convenient, seeing as servers that are running 1.8 can't show Lava Blocks falling. Rendering Eruption Fissure Lava Slap inefficient.

Is there any possibility in this?

-Additionally is there a way to add a Revert option in the config for the Metal Blocks ?

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
Bug Report:

- Sadly enough, if you place a torch while the iron block is actively in the air and switch slots it will fall on the torch and spawn an iron block entity, which could influence players to duplicate the block.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Bug Report:

- Sadly enough, if you place a torch while the iron block is actively in the air and switch slots it will fall on the torch and spawn an iron block entity, which could influence players to duplicate the block.
Does the console displayed any errors when you do this?

An error and I found a bug: When raised iron block MetalFragments if it breaks, you can shoot an endless iron.
Thanks, @PorkoMafia , I was able to pinpoint the error. I have added a condition that checks if a MetalFragments source block is broken, and if it is the ability fails and the blocks drop (just like it would if you switched slots). @TheOneAndOnlyApple this might fix your error too, I'll have to check.

Why lavabending does not work on 1.8?
Minecraft 1.8 had numerous bug fixes, optimizations, and new features added. One such optimization is that FallingSand entities (Falling Blocks) with Lava or Water tile IDs should not be rendered because they may cause a little client lag if they are. Such a slight difference, but who am I to judge. Look at this for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.