• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Nintendo Take Over!

Is your body reggie for nintendo take over?

• my body is reggie

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • my body is redy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i have no body

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Uncle Reggie

Verified Member
our team from nintendo is here to take project korra over!!1! congrats we r new dev team and here to code gud 4 your plugin!1 expect gr8 things in future anf get ur bodies reggie!

Sorin

Verified Member
I hate seeing hate comments on my forums
Aww sorry your stupidity is at a level even we can't understand, maybe you should go get some help, but if this is what you are gonna act like on the forums, no one but other people that do the same stupid things like this is gonna like you. Seriously, just leave if all you are gonna do is cause problems with stupid threads like these, they aren't needed. It just starts little flame wars that are gonna look bad on your end, so yes i'm going to leave you some "hate comments", because quiet frankly this is just at a point of being annoying, stupid, imature and repetitive, so don't think your self out to be special because you aren't the first one to join the forums just to do this.

Hero

Verified Member
Aww sorry your stupidity is at a level even we can't understand, maybe you should go get some help, but if this is what you are gonna act like on the forums, no one but other people that do the same stupid things like this is gonna like you. Seriously, just leave if all you are gonna do is cause problems with stupid threads like these, they aren't needed. It just starts little flame wars that are gonna look bad on your end, so yes i'm going to leave you some "hate comments", because quiet frankly this is just at a point of being annoying, stupid, imature and repetitive, so don't think your self out to be special because you aren't the first one to join the forums just to do this.
I cant insult them, they dont have any traits to insult. °-°

Uncle Reggie

Verified Member
im not stupid, i own this forum and all of american nintendo! yay reggie!1

Uncle Reggie

Verified Member
also you shouldn't speak to your uncle that way young man

Joeri

Verified Member
so many haters on this thread, why so salty holy shit. It's just a troll now remove the salt