• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied next update - water spout (wave)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Although this suggestion has just been made in three words, the meaning was there, and I disagree.

As a waterbender, being able to stop WaterWave when I want is extremely important, specialy, but not limited to, combat. Removing this feature would make waterbenders to be at luck's mercê. The same would happen in this suggestion also applied to firebenders' FireJet.

Loony

Verified Member
disable shift cancel.
I agree with this:
Although this suggestion has just been made in three words, the meaning was there, and I disagree.

As a waterbender, being able to stop WaterWave when I want is extremely important, specialy, but not limited to, combat. Removing this feature would make waterbenders to be at luck's mercê. The same would happen in this suggestion also applied to firebenders' FireJet.
I don't see any reason for not having this feature. You don't need to shift while using WaterWave unless you want it to stop. It's a useful feature so it shouldn't be removed - I'm going to deny this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.