• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New water source blocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Verified Member
They DO need fullmoon. It requires great strength to burst open an entire tree and extract the water. Pretty sure its not possible without full moon
Oh, so they people now can bloodbend without full moon but they can't extract water from a tree? They don't need full moon to do that.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Oh, so they people now can bloodbend without full moon but they can't extract water from a tree? They don't need full moon to do that.
we can add the permission whenver the bender can extract the water from the tree like we did for bloodbending

Joeri

Verified Member
Expect that only manipulating water inside is easyier then bursting open a tree from the inside

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I know this is the Internet, but seriously. Why. Why do you guys have to tear down people when they suggest something? He gave an honest suggestion and you guys treat it like crap.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Instead of this, people should maybe make suggestions to rework and balance out plantbending instead of complaining how OP it is.
Plantbending now is total shit in the plugin, the whole concept should be reworked and editted...
Agreed

HydroMan

Verified Member
I know this is the Internet, but seriously. Why. Why do you guys have to tear down people when they suggest something? He gave an honest suggestion and you guys treat it like crap.
The Internet is full of haters and trolls...Come, i'll guide you throught out this kind of "species" on this world :)

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Don't worry x.x The haters will always hate, no matter what you do :3 Just keep heading in what YOU want, and not in what THEY want. Then work on that :3 Look at @finnbon and @jedk1! WaterArms were said to be impossible, now we have an ability with five different modes and four more to come!

jedk1

Don't worry x.x The haters will always hate, no matter what you do :3 Just keep heading in what YOU want, and not in what THEY want. Then work on that :3 Look at @finnbon and @jedk1! WaterArms were said to be impossible, now we have an ability with five different modes and four more to come!
issue. im a fucking lazy ass shit. allowing all water moves to share the same source would require a recode of every move basically. It's doable. but not good via addons.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
issue. im a fucking lazy ass shit. allowing all water moves to share the same source would require a recode of every move basically. It's doable. but not good via addons.
Is there not a method for getting waterbendable blocks?

jedk1

Is there not a method for getting waterbendable blocks?
there is, but each water move checks for a new one, and has its own check method. you would have to create a variable somewhere, and then in each ability add it, so its like:

if( has water source already && is water source maybe ?){
//do shit
}else{
//check if water source.
//if is water source set variable to true.
}

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
A little op seeing how there are leaves, plants, actual water sources, and bottles to be used, they don't really need more.

Moonelight

Verified Member
It would be hard to determine whether or not the tree trunk is "dry" from not being apart of a tree or not. If it's a log of wood that is apart of a house, I doubt there would be water in it. But in minecraft, there is no such thing as a different log that is "dry". That's where I feel this suggestion is messed up.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
It would be hard to determine whether or not the tree trunk is "dry" from not being apart of a tree or not. If it's a log of wood that is apart of a house, I doubt there would be water in it. But in minecraft, there is no such thing as a different log that is "dry". That's where I feel this suggestion is messed up.
I agree

V

Vidcom

This half falls into Kiam's master suggestion, and half into current plantbending, so Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.