• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New water source blocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Verified Member
HAMA EXTRACTED FROM THE ALL TREE INCLUDING LEAVES ,so does it look like its the same thing? All the tree should be extracted during the full moon
first why are you talking like that? and second do you even understand what I'm saying? I said that extracting water doesn't need full moon! I already said if u extract water from the trees it could be only 1 block each time -.-"

Nuno

Verified Member
If grass could be used, then a 5x5 area would turn into regular dirt, like how Hama (I thinks that was her name) took water from a large area of flowers. But probably not as that might be OP.
yeah good idea! like if u use watermanipulation with grass blocks 4 of them would turn into dirt! good idea! :D maybe 2 sec of cool down (if u use grass for waterbending)

Joeri

Verified Member
first why are you talking like that? and second do you even understand what I'm saying? I said that extracting water doesn't need full moon! I already said if u extract water from the trees it could be only 1 block each time -.-"
They DO need fullmoon. It requires great strength to burst open an entire tree and extract the water. Pretty sure its not possible without full moon

Joeri

Verified Member
bloodbending WAS only possible during the full moon until Yakone , Tarlokk and Amon.
Im not even sure how you can relate bloodbending to this. Bursting open a tree AKA building a huge amount of the pressure on the water inside is harder then just manipulating water (bloodbending)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Im not even sure how you can relate bloodbending to this. Bursting open a tree AKA building a huge amount of the pressure on the water inside is harder then just manipulating water (bloodbending)
What about adding a perm for people who are able to bend it at any night, or at day, like blood bending?

HydroMan

Verified Member
bloodbending WAS only possible during the full moon until Yakone , Tarlokk and Amon.
well then the all chunk of tree can have config for whenver the bend could extract all of the wood as per one source in day and night (like the bloodbending ability does have)

Btw anyone thinks that there needs to be added an (hydrated)farmland block for it to act like a waterbending source? Because obviously ,it's hydrated? (Unless it already added to act as a source)

ILLFATE

Verified Member
its because some people can do it , and some can not. just like bloodbending , this should be configurable

Status
Not open for further replies.