• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Sound effects for air bending!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aang lee

Verified Member
So my idea is to make the air bending more realistic to legend of korra the sound of air bending in legend of korra is really awesome if we could implement it into air bending it would make all the difference because frankly the sound for air bending right now is pretty off putting i don't like it very well.

Ryan Max

Verified Member
Actually , the sound is very bad and boring.
:mad:

The Minecraft update should it bring the sound of the wind.
:confused:

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Essentially, we don't have any way of making it sound like the show. Plugins use the resources Minecraft already has, meaning we can't just create sounds out of no where. The developers usually have to alter the speed and pitch of a sound that already exists in the game.

aang lee

Verified Member
i think i might have found a way to do it with custom sounds I'm going to look into it does anyone know the programming language JSON?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
i think i might have found a way to do it with custom sounds I'm going to look into it does anyone know the programming language JSON?
JSPON is not necassary I believe. Perhaps a resource pack could do the trick?

TheSkyKing

Verified Member
Essentially, we don't have any way of making it sound like the show. Plugins use the resources Minecraft already has, meaning we can't just create sounds out of no where. The developers usually have to alter the speed and pitch of a sound that already exists in the game.
I know that there is a sound that sounds like rushing wind whenever you're in a ravine or near one. It sounds distant and sort of faint but if you can change the speed and pitch, maybe you can make it sound closer and more intense so it can be a suitable bending sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.