• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Sandbeding Ability: Sand Slash

Status
Not open for further replies.

IStackerI

Verified Member
Hello there, I'm Stacker a while ago I have been thinking of a new sandbending ability. As a all of you are familiar with the sanding element not having a lot of abilities I wanted to help by making this suggestion. This ability will sent a slash of sand at your target dealing knockback and small damage. Another form of this move is a wave of falling sand dealing damage.

* Damage: 2 hearts

* Knockback:1.5/2 blocks

*C ontrollable:Yes, but in a small range.

* Cooldown: 5500 ticks.

* Any screeshots?: Yes I do have screenshots they will be on the bottom of this thread.

http://imgur.com/PxVSR4t

Nin01

Verified Member
Nice idea dude! I also like how you made parts of the suggestion in different types of color too.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This seems like un-necessary technique for earthbending. How would this make sandbending unique, if it's pretty much a copy of an earthblast move. While it has a bigger damage and knockback than earthblast, it still pretty much does the same thing. Sorry, but I dislike this unless you make it unique from earthblast apart from its cosmetic difference.

Hero

Verified Member
This seems like un-necessary technique for earthbending. How would this make sandbending unique, if it's pretty much a copy of an earthblast move. While it has a bigger damage and knockback than earthblast, it still pretty much does the same thing. Sorry, but I dislike this unless you make it unique from earthblast apart from its cosmetic difference.
He could just make it so if you use earthblast in sand, this happens...thats just my opinion though...

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I like the idea of sending a wave of falling sand, maybe this could happen when you use EarthBlast on sand to save a slot?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
But what if an EarthBender would want to use regular earthblast in a desert? How would they be able to shoot a firmer sand(stone) block?

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Because they would be on sand. They would be sand bending. The move shouldn't be TOO different from EarthBlast, but enough so that it is still unique. Like having a few falling sand blocks instead on the regular animation, maybe a larger AoE but less knockback.

IStackerI

Verified Member
This Ability Is different from earthblast. Yes is works like earthblast but it is different. It's controllable to a small range. Barely able to control it, and is a type of spike that does knockback for defense. While Earthblast you just click and spam. This move has to require skill and timing to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.