• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion New Plantbending ability idea: PlantBurst

PlantBurst

Hello Everybody! I wanna introduce me idea to you. I get inpsired to thinking abouth how we can make more effective the Plantbending,and more useful. Its similar to shockwave,AirBurst,FireBurst, just a bit different...You can use this 2 kinds of type

1.PlantOutBurst:The user charges the ability with shift and when the charge ready to shot,the user releases the shift and the Plants(Double Tallgrass) Burst all the direction around the user.

2.PlantWave: The user charges the ability and if the charge ready to shot,Click to a direction and a plantwave spreads to the selected direction

I hope you enjoyed my idea,thank you for reading this suggestion :)

Says that "[it's] just a bit different".... later describes having the same functionality apart from the difference that it bends plants and intent us to read our minds for us to take a while guess how it's different at all with the lack of given damage&knockback input in this suggestion. :D

Really though, how is it any "a bit different" from other burst/shockwave abilities, apart from what type of thing it bends? If that's what you referring, then.... ehh.

As a custom ability? Perhaps it could be as one. However, doesn't fit on the CORE/STOCK domain since it doesn't really offer new to the table and already has a heck ton of ways to deal damage with knockback (torrent blast, octo, waterams, icespike, iceblast, etc.).

Last edited:

Pride

do they like. absorb the plants around them?
because if they just burst with nothing in their inventory or with literally just nothing at all regardless, thats a little strange
its not like the human body is made of plants