• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New passive for waterbenders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
You all know that PK has "amazing" move - WaterBubble! But most of waterbenders does not use this move, as we don't have over 1000 slots. I suggest to add breathing under water to waterbenders for a few seconds. Not for long time. It will be helpful passive, because if I under the ocean and I need oxygen, I should use WaterBubble, but if I will use it, I will fall to ocean's deep. It is very bad problem, because somewhere we need big waterbubble, but in another place we need small bubble. In show we very often see where waterbenders use small waterbubble under water. Solution is new passive! You ask us to give you ideas about passives, I give you one. Look below, small waterbubble. Thank you!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I would prefer left click to activate it for oneself, right click for others. Well that's how I suggested.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I would prefer left click to activate it for oneself, right click for others. Well that's how I suggested.

Main problem is insufficient number of slots! No one top waterbender does not have WaterBubble in slot. So why I suggested it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Forgot to mention that it should be an extension for WaterBubble. My bad...

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

It's impossible to have it as a right click. If this were to be accepted it would make more sense for shift to be a big bubble and left click for a small one.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You all know that PK has "amazing" move - WaterBubble! But most of waterbenders does not use this move, as we don't have over 1000 slots. I suggest to add breathing under water to waterbenders for a few seconds. Not for long time. It will be helpful passive, because if I under the ocean and I need oxygen, I should use WaterBubble, but if I will use it, I will fall to ocean's deep. It is very bad problem, because somewhere we need big waterbubble, but in another place we need small bubble. In show we very often see where waterbenders use small waterbubble under water. Solution is new passive! You ask us to give you ideas about passives, I give you one. Look below, small waterbubble. Thank you!
You could simply just tap sneak with waterbubble to give yourself a tiny amount of oxygen, also if you are a waterbender you could simply fast swim, chances are the lowest you could be below the ocean is about 25 blocks and using fastswim you could easily get up to the surface. Adding a new passive just for breathing underwater could simply be avoidable D:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's impossible to have it as a right click. If this were to be accepted it would make more sense for shift to be a big bubble and left click for a small one.
It is possible, but you have to be close to the entity your right clicking at.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You could simply just tap sneak with waterbubble to give yourself a tiny amount of oxygen, also if you are a waterbender you could simply fast swim, chances are the lowest you could be below the ocean is about 25 blocks and using fastswim you could easily get up to the surface. Adding a new passive just for breathing underwater could simply be avoidable D:
Considering that swiftswim might be planned to be removed or replace with watersurf, it has imo a valid reason to exist.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Main idea of this suggestion is remove waterbubble from slot. It is unused move, no one top waterbender does not have it in bind. Do you undestand it? I suggested it because you are working on passives, but WaterBubble is unused move like Iceblast. We don't have a lot of slot to bind it. From ocean's deep we can easy fast swim, but is it a real waterbending where waterbender need fast swim to breath?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Main idea of this suggestion is remove waterbubble from slot. It is unused move, no one top waterbender does not have it in bind. Do you undestand it? I suggested it because you are working on passives, but WaterBubble is unused move like Iceblast. We don't have a lot of slot to bind it. From ocean's deep we can easy fast swim, but is it a real waterbending where waterbender need fast swim to breath?

Waterbubble is still used quite a lot in survival, but not in combat. I feel Waterbubble is still a 'must' have, because it provides for a stealth move (suprising your opponents from the bottom), to travel with your horse/pig while mounted to reach the underwater temple, and especally for building (removing waterbubble would become pain in the ass = you're blinded + you're slow + harder to fill in air). If swiftswim got removed (pls let it be sooner) and replaced with watersurf -- limited to surfing the surface of the pool-- waterbenders would certainly become vulnerable and start relying more on the waterbubble technique (making the ability's demonstration nor less and nor more common seen). Also, you would also have to consider removing earth tunnel air bubble, because their essentiately thing (one of two affecting different block and the other just with a smaller bubble size).

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I don't have Jedcore installed, yet they still don't use it.

Then you have add-on moves. I can kill other earthbender, my style maybe shit, but I can kill earthkings on another server where jedcore isn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.