• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Combo: Water Slash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrloq

Verified Member
fourth post. Hope this one doesn't sound OP

Water Slash:
Element: Water
Subelement: Water
Commands: Surge (shift) + Torrent (shift) + Torrent (left-click)
Overview:
This combo is very simple, Basically you shift on a watersource while in surge, then change to torrent and shift again, after that two 2 block high pillars of water will gather next to you (one on each side)

IT WOULD BE CLOSER TO THE USER, I COULDN'T PUT THEM CLOSER BECAUSE OF THE BARRIER BLOCKS AND THE WATER SPILLING EVERYWHERE.
Finally you just click in the direction you want to shoot it, and a wave of cutting ice/water (can be changed) will move towards the target. with total of 5 waves dealing 1 heart each and with a cooldown between each click (1 sec) to avoid crazy spammy waterbenders.
it will remain sticked to the ground no aerial version available. The water will be represented by a structure like this.
INSPIRATION:

NickC1211

Verified Member
This is great I really like the simple combo. Maybe there could be a way to shoot it right from the water too

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I like, but not much the structures. Sadly, icebullet dominates, so less chance for Water Slash to get consideration :( Nice idea nevertheless.

Loony

Verified Member
Because I don't think this would portray well in Minecraft (because of how blocky it would look) I'm a little on the fence with this move. However, I will place it looking into because the developers may be able to do something with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.