• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New blood move: Levitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Because it's a bad idea, that's why
Not bad, you just can't accept the fact that it could be done. And we have to keep our minds open to possibilities as the elements evolve.
eh, i think we can settle on the majority does not want this.
And there are hundreds of people on the forums, and like 12 have replied to the thread. Of the 12 I'd say half don't like it, and the rest either like it or haven't stated if they like it or not.

paliate

Verified Member
oh i'm sure it can be done / coded, no doubt about it actually.

and either way the majority don't like it, (i'll count if you really want to be specific here)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You said it yourself... It makes no sense. It makes no sense according to the show, MC environment and the laws of nature._. And nobody with a fresh mond would stop there own blood circulation...

Majorite

Verified Member
White_Knight28, this idea is possible, and it could be added, but is it really needed? I for one do not like this move because it's not needed. Waterbenders have WaterSpout and Surge as you said, and that is enough in my opinion. Why add a move if it will just be pointless?
I don't want to sound rude, but it's the truth. Sorry if I offended you.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
White_Knight28, this idea is possible, and it could be added, but is it really needed? I for one do not like this move because it's not needed. Waterbenders have WaterSpout and Surge as you said, and that is enough in my opinion. Why add a move if it will just be pointless?
I don't want to sound rude, but it's the truth. Sorry if I offended you.
I know that it may be pointless, but once you start going with the surgeshield and waterspout combo, you can only move horizontally or go down. I just thought that bloodbending could use some different uses.

V

Vidcom

I know that it may be pointless, but once you start going with the surgeshield and waterspout combo, you can only move horizontally or go down. I just thought that bloodbending could use some different uses.
Completely unrelated, BUT is your username from the "White Knight" that so many redpillers/"mens rights" activists/etc talk about?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Completely unrelated, BUT is your username from the "White Knight" that so many redpillers/"mens rights" activists/etc talk about?
No. I made my minecraft account when I was into a game called white knight chronicles. I beat the first game and I am working on the second game.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Also I would like to mention that this could be possible through psychic bloodbending which is in fact canon, shown by yukone. Transferring this to minecraft would be hard. Maybe an effect like freezing a player would work. (By freeze I mean the command /freeze)

owlcool

Verified Member
Also I would like to mention that this could be possible through psychic bloodbending which is in fact canon, shown by yukone. Transferring this to minecraft would be hard. Maybe an effect like freezing a player would work. (By freeze I mean the command /freeze)
If yakone could have done this, why would he use a car/chariot instead of flying away like how this boy did to this cactus?

Attachments

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I may repit something that has already been said, but... this is making my mind crack! As said in the the series, bending comes from the legs, from the energy that comes from the Earth (planet or Element, i dunno). "What what about Katara when she jumped to the air and attacked the Earth Guardians at the palace?" yeah ok. But now, physicly talking: to a force, other oppose. you could lift a box, because while there is the force of you pulling it to the air, there is the force of the box pulling you down. This... Levitation thing... thats like a marionet pulling itself into the air! I won't bother you with this anymore, but here lies my opinion: you cant levitate yourself, you are not laghima (BUT, if you just LAUNCH yourself, like in catapult, thats another story :3)

mastermind71

Verified Member
I guess if you really wanted this to work it can. I don't see how its possible for one to bloodbend themselves without having a little bit of pain. So maybe .5 every second would work. Its 50% illogical and 50% logical. Korra was able to bend the metal poison out of her by her self. So I am sure one can bend blood inside of them to levitate.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I guess if you really wanted this to work it can. I don't see how its possible for one to bloodbend themselves without having a little bit of pain. So maybe .5 every second would work. Its 50% illogical and 50% logical. Korra was able to bend the metal poison out of her by her self. So I am sure one can bend blood inside of them to levitate.
So damage. I'l add it to the main post.

Status
Not open for further replies.