• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Move a blob of water from one place to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

FencingEagle

Verified Member
Hi, I was thinking there should be an ability where you can click a water source and create a blob of water like Surge's ability, but the water should stay in that location. There's no real way to manipulate water, and move it somewhere else. I think this ability should be for earth too.

Edit: The water would be transported to a different location, so you could move a water source

Last edited:

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Hi, I was thinking there should be an ability where you can click a water source and create a blob of water like Surge's ability, but the water should stay in that location. There's no real way to manipulate water, and move it somewhere else. I think this ability should be for earth too.

Thank you!
But it'd look useless. It's a blob of water, woop-de-doo!

Davboro

Verified Member

Edit: The water would be transported to a different location, so you could move a water source
Alex has developed an ability like this. Check out the Abilities forum

David

Verified Member
But it'd look useless. It's a blob of water, woop-de-doo!
Bending is not all about combat, bending is a form of art...

I remember this move used to be suggested for the original bending, at first I loved the idea, but now, in a lot of servers, "flooding" is a problem. This move would allow players to cause some serious flooding, if somehow someone found a way around this flooding problem, then I'm all for this move and I'd think it's a great idea.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Replace the current surge - no useless bind. I find it more canon then the moving wall we have right now as a surge.

Status
Not open for further replies.