• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied MetalShield

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Hello, this is my first thread so I hope I do this right! :)

MetalShield ~
MetalShield is a metal move that can be used if you have 5 ingots in your inventory or selecting an iron block then holding shift. It has been used by one of Kuvira's guards if you look at the video below. It will have a radius of 2 made out of iron blocks. I think this will be very useful to block most attacks, also it will help give metal benders a defensive move that they can control better than Raise Earth. Also, it will not be able to suffocate anyone inside it.
Minecraft:

The Show:

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Metal is the hardest material out of all sub elements, it would take a long while for anything to wear it out, I'm not sure about that particular window.

Sorin

Verified Member
Soarinsorin, that shield looks derpy....
Doesn't matter how it look's it was still posted before. No sense in making another post due to you not liking how it looks, just say something to the thread author and ask him if he is willing to change his mind on how it look's instead of making a repeat thread for no reason. As well it has a looking into status so making another thread just makes you look as if you where copying them (witch I know you aren't). But point still stands posting something that has been posted is just redundant and annoying, in the future try looking to see if a post like it exists and you wont have people like me badgering you about this.

Sorin

Verified Member
Well that was a straight forward answer.
I like your version of metal shield better than the "derpy one" it's more realistic and has a better defense radius as well as it being better looking...i'm so torn it is a lot better but it has already been posted xD. I hope it does well though. Sorry for being such an ass about the double thread thing.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
It's ok, double threads can screw a good idea up. I'm just here trying to suggest more moves for metal as lava has gotten its fair share.

Status
Not open for further replies.