• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Metal/Sand Sub ability combo

I have a suggestion for a sub ability combo for earth. I call this ability "Iron Sand"
Iron sand is an earth combo that can be used for both offensive and defensive purposes. The said earth bender must have both sand and metal sub abilities unlocked. By right clicking a sand source block, then switching to magnet shield, tap shifting, then holding shift, the earth bender infuses the sand with iron (must have iron in inventory). Iron sand will then envelope the player in a small sphere. The player must stay shifted with magnet shield or the iron sand will fall. Left click to direct some of the sand at a target. This deals 1.5 hearts per hit. The player has a total of four charges, and once all are used, the iron sand will fall. The player can also right click when this ability is up, and each use grant one gold heart to their health. While the player is enveloped in iron sand, the player does not take knockback, and has resistance 2.

One problem, magnet shield is not a stock ability. Either it will need to be implemented in another build or have some different ability that is stock to replace. And what sphere or of what? Particle? Fallingentity sand?

when iron sand is enabled, there will be a small sphere of either depthsuspend particles. The particles will be in lines in the pattern of a magnetic field, with north at the players head and south at their feet. there will be 8 lines, and each of the ability will remove one line. as for the dmg or gold heart buff, they will be halfed to match the number of used. as for magnetshield, its an ability that was added by the server that I play on. All it does is repel all flying iron ingots, so its only useful against another ability that is only on that server called metal fragments.

. as for magnetshield, its an ability that was added by the server that I play on. All it does is repel all flying iron ingots, so its only useful against another ability that is only on that server called metal fragments.
The Thing is, that ability is created by a fan, not build-in in the plugin officially, so not every server has it. Jedcore would have to create this combo or PK together with magnetshield or think of another alternative.