• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

MedicalKit 2.0.0

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
I can send you any debug text you need about the updates.
So it doesn't work. Same problem ? OK I would be tank full if you could send me the debug txt file and a copy of the console if you wouldn't mind.
Also thx so much for supporting and trying to help me. I have asked a few Devs for some help as at this stage it it beyond my knowledge. I'm currently waiting for an answer. Who knows maybe something changed with the ability module or it's a PK bug. In the mean time I am redoing the hole ability.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't know if it didn't work, I haven't been able to check it properly (sorry 'bout that) but if others are saying it isn't working I could send the file to you. Probably at like 9:30 because I have a soccer game though. Going to install the latest update now.