• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Making a LOK music texturepack

Kess

Just wanted to say it and was also wondering if when I finish I can put it onto the download page with the disclaimer and ect that would make it allowed 2 be downloaded?

xNuminousx

I suggested they have a resource pack section of the downloads (like they USED TO have) but obviously it's not there so who knows.

You should be more worried that you don't get an copyright issue strike from Vianom than whever you allowed to upload at this site (PK welcomes any content as long as it's not malicious to user's computers).

Kess

I mean when you have 2 say its not a official pk download like for servers and downloads I couldn't edit my title or ect so I forgot 2 say this :/

Kess

Like this : This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server. you know but for the texurepack?

xNuminousx

Well yes of course there'll be a disclaimer that the resource pack isn't an official one. But it's confusing as to why they don't encourage the creation of resource packs. If they were so worried about copy right or plagiarism then they wouldn't allow creation at all.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Well for one thing you can't but I meant basicly free music from pk or tla there have been many games that use the music and they are fine.
Name any games that use LOK or TLA music and I'll explain to you why they can.

Kess

Name any games that use LOK or TLA music and I'll explain to you why they can.
Might be silly and wonder why I play but Roblox has many different Avatar the last airbender/Lok with music and ect and there not being sued :/ sure minecraft is a bit diff then roblox but they are similar.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Might be silly and wonder why I play but Roblox has many different Avatar the last airbender/Lok with music and ect and there not being sued :/ sure minecraft is a bit diff then roblox but they are similar.
Yes they are similar, both have a shit community.
Using that stuff in Roblox things is also not allowed. Just because people do it doesn't mean it's allowed.I assume you could really just go ahead and report them.

That's because they were not reported by the players and the person working for the company haven't got across that crime in scene. You're still taking a big rescue, whenever you're likely or not to get caught.