• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into ~ Overused?

LeafHD_

Verified Member
It has caught my attention that many threads have been give the prefix "Looking Into", however the question is, are they really being looked into? Some of these suggestions are just identical to moves we already have, some are poorly suggested, some have been given the prefix a very long time ago and were never actually looked into. I'm wondering if our strings are being pulled becuase certain suggestions are superfluous to the plugin and have been given this prefix. If I can get any explanation to is occurrence I would be satisfied.

Thank you,
LeafHD_

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
It has caught my attention that many threads have been give the prefix "Looking Into", however the question is, are they really being looked into? Some of these suggestions are just identical to moves we already have, some are poorly suggested, some have been given the prefix a very long time ago and were never actually looked into. I'm wondering if our strings are being pulled becuase certain suggestions are superfluous to the plugin and have been given this prefix. If I can get any explanation to is occurrence I would be satisfied.

Thank you,
LeafHD_
alot of bending is the same as other moves with slight adjustments they're marked looking into if someone is looking into making them for the plugin or if they're searching for info about making it, like a marker to show which ones are being thought about and which ones are possible

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I was thinking it meant that it was something that would really be delved into, because you alway take a look into normal suggestions.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Here are what our prefixes mean:

Suggestion - It hasn't been looked at by a staff member, period.
Pending Review - It has been looked it, but more information is needed before it is marked.
Looking Into - The suggestion is both possible and plausible. It is something we could reasonably see ourselves do at some point in the future (not necessarily soon)
In Development - We are actively working on the suggestion
Denied - It is not possible, not plausible, we don't see it fitting into the plugin.
Complete - Complete

Looking Into just means the suggestion wasn't bad, not necessarily that it will be added. We get a ton of suggestions so we have to filter them somehow.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Here are what our prefixes mean:

Suggestion - It hasn't been looked at by a staff member, period.
Pending Review - It has been looked it, but more information is needed before it is marked.
Looking Into - The suggestion is both possible and plausible. It is something we could reasonably see ourselves do at some point in the future (not necessarily soon)
In Development - We are actively working on the suggestion
Denied - It is not possible, not plausible, we don't see it fitting into the plugin.
Complete - Complete

Looking Into just means the suggestion wasn't bad, not necessarily that it will be added. We get a ton of suggestions so we have to filter them somehow.
Filter them easily with 2 new prefixes! For only $999.99 you can own the "good" prefix and the "bad" prefix! If something is good, slap that good prefix on it! If it's bad, slap that bad prefix on it! (*muttering* really that was quite obvious this infomercial isn't really needed and I'm talking to a camera now.) Get this now for only nine ninety-nine ninety-nine!

Hero

Verified Member
I wouldn't think that looking into is over used, I just think that the developers want some ideas to throw around their secret table...

paliate

Verified Member
I wouldn't think that looking into is over used, I just think that the developers want some ideas to throw around their secret table...
Most suggestions in my opinion get marked denied, You should be flattered if a suggestion of yours even got Looking Into to begin with.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Most suggestions in my opinion get marked denied, You should be flattered if a suggestion of yours even got Looking Into to begin with.
Ima go and make a ratio of my suggestions, looking into to denied xD