• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Longer Lightning Duration.

Pride

As the title says, make Lightning have a longer duration than just 1 strike. Although, you should keep the 1 strike Lightning as well, maybe even make it more powerful, idk. Even though this is mentioned and maybe even suggested at one time, just to bump it up again, here it is.

(1 Strike) Usage: Lightning (Hold Sneak) > Release.
(Long Strike) Usage: Lightning (Hold Sneak) > Left Click.

Here's some gifs.

Long Lightning like this:

1 Strike Lightning like this:

Could be split into two techniques, similar to shockwave:
Once charged, either release sneak it to shoot a single strike, but powerful or left click to release continuos, but weak bolt. Continous bolt should light things up on fire, as Iroh.

@ArchBear_Vega what do you think?

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I do like this idea, It never really occured to me until now that lighting was generally used in 2 forms, a stream like form and a strike form, but now I totally see it.

Looking Into!

Pride

Could be split into two techniques, similar to shockwave:
Once charged, either release sneak it to shoot a single strike, but powerful or left click to release continuos, but weak bolt. Continous bolt should light things up on fire, as Iroh.
That was what I was thinking. ;)

Yeah, how "coincidentally" after my comment our ideas matches with the almighty of edit function c:

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Pride

Yeah, how "coincidentally" after my comment our ideas matches with the almighty of edit function c:

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
You edited your comment? Welp, 1.) didn't notice. 2.) didn't notice cuz at school before.

Orion_Solus

Mako didn't generate that constant stream of electricity. He redirected the electricity that bounced from the spirit vines and in to the metal walls using his other hand.

Pride

Mako didn't generate that constant stream of electricity. He redirected the electricity that bounced from the spirit vines and in to the metal walls using his other hand.
I'm just showing that gif to give a better look on how it should be like.

But even so, other characters in the anime/cartoon could generate Lightning that have a longer duration, like Lightning Bolt Zolt, or Ozai.

Sure they would find a way of balancing it, If this combo was introduced. Just as I see your reply, I though one: it deal large knockback to the opponent that sends them out of the bolts range (reference to Mako vs Amon). It would also include a duration, which I'm sure of it.

xNuminousx

Sure they would find a way of balancing it, If this combo was introduced. Just as I see your reply, I though one: it deal large knockback to the opponent that sends them out of the bolts range (reference to Mako vs Amon). It would also include a duration, which I'm sure of it.
I could see that being a logical version.