• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Let's Talk About on How We Can Make Waterbending better.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Well, although the document on the future/planned/fake changes on the Bending Arts seemed really interesting, and it summed up what I would like to see in the plugin, more specifically (and it couldn't not be this way) waterbending. But aside from the document...

I believe waterbending needs a way to chain abilities. Right now, it seems to me it is too "this slot does this, that one does that!" and it really lacks on the waterbending philosophy. As suggested by many, things like being able to turn someone's Torrent against the enemies, turn my OctopusForm into a WaterWave or blasting WaterManipulation from my Torrent ring, are missing.

The other aspect I feel like it should be implemented, not only to waterbending but also to earthbending, is the ability to move freely our element around. Sure, we can make tidal waves, rush water into someone or wash them to where we want, but the ability to manipulate water at out own will does not exist. Being a waterbender and needing a bucket to move water from a hole to another sucks.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Umm, If anything water needs more plant bending moves. SPECIFICALLY a combo similar to the giant plant monster.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Depending what kind of plant monster you're talking about. If it's exact one like Huu's, lets hope it doesn't lag all the server. Waterarm-ish is unneed if it shares something too similar to waterarms, let it be a few abilities.

orfeas

Verified Member
Well,I am thinking something in the lines of what Taiko is.Being able to chain abilities.And this can be done with water re-usage.That way you cloud make your defence into offence like in a show!I hope one day this happens...it would be the greatest thing ever!!!

NickC1211

Verified Member
Implementing a certain number of waterblocks per move that way it's more realistic, and if they do add chaining moves they can build off of that. This also goes hand in hand with certain number of bottles for certain moves. I also think maybe we should have like a puddle system with 1/8 waterblocks so when you bend the water doesn't just disappear.