• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Let's Say "Thank You" for what PK has given us.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I thank PK for being the successsor of Orion. Without the people of creating this project and resurrecting, there would have been no... well, bending and the living community that many didn't want to pass away (letting go of it).

Even though I a few bad tides with the direction and the people behind it that gather on the table with the decisions took they took, I still appreciate for everyone working on this plugin so far. I love you, you love fans.

PK likely might even reach the milestone of 10k downloads within a few months or so, so I wanna congrats it, them and everyone involve with this community before we reach the number

Cheers :)

If you wanna thank PK for something, please don't be scare and give us a huge or small thanks to it and them. We hardly say this on public and we really take it for (too) granted ;)

I would like to thank PK for being the successor of Orion. Without the people that created this project and involved with it's resurrection, there would have been no... Well... Bending plugin or an awesome community that no one wanted to let go of.

Even though I've had a few differing opinions with the direction of the project and the people behind it, that gather on the table with the decisions took they make, I still appreciate everyone for working on this plugin so far. I love you, you love fans.

PK will likely even reach the milestone of 10k downloads within a few months or so. So I wanna congrats it, them, and everyone involved with this community before we reach that number.

Cheers! :)

If you wanna thank PK for something, please don't be scared. Give us a huge or small thanks to it (the project) and them. We hardly say this in public and we really take it for (far too often) granted ;)

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Very sweet and thoughtful Mesk <3

I agree completely. We may have our different opinions (and we do) but at the end of the day we are still a pretty strong community; those who've lasted. Everything the PK staff has accomplished in so few years has been pretty epic. Whether you like the direction they're going with the plugin or not, you can look at the aesthetic, look at the code, or look at the community and still be in awe over what you see. That's a pretty spectacular situation if you ask me.

I hope all PK does in the future is grow and become more successful, whether I'm here for it or not.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Even though I don't agree with the direction of PK, and some of the staff...
I do have to say I'm thankful for PK actually updating this plugin throughout the versions of MC.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
ProjectKorra wouldn't be what it is today without the extremely talented staff we've built over the years. They've done the heavy lifting for the project.

Sam1370

Verified Member
Here's more grammar fixing @MeskenasBoii, lol
I would like to thank PK for being the successor of Orion. Without the people that created this project and involved with it's resurrection, there would have been no, well, bending plugin or an awesome community that no one wants to let go of.

Even though I've had a few differing opinions with the direction of the project and the people behind it that gathered on the table with the decisions that they made, I still appreciate everyone for working on this plugin so far. I love you, you love fans.

PK will likely even reach the milestone of 10k downloads within a few months or so. So I wanna congratulate it, them, and everyone involved with this community before we reach that number.

Cheers! :)

If you wanna thank PK for something, please don't be scared. Give us a huge or small thanks to it (the project) and them. We hardly say this in public and we really take it for (far too often) granted. ;)