• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Leap

Thomas Hernandez

Verified Member
I know that supposedly this is supposed to be done with airblast but I think it would be very useful to have an ability that lets you leap moderate distances quickly in succession. This is in fact a big part of airbending, Aang constantly uses it to outmaneuver his opponents and Boomy used it very well when evading the lava-bending guy. It is also a great utility (scaling mountains and stuff)

Sorry I couldn't find a good gif.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I know that supposedly this is supposed to be done with airblast but I think it would be very useful to have an ability that lets you leap moderate distances quickly in succession. This is in fact a big part of airbending, Aang constantly uses it to outmaneuver his opponents and Boomy used it very well when evading the lava-bending guy. It is also a great utility (scaling mountains and stuff)

Sorry I couldn't find a good gif.
This could also be referred to as AirJump. There are like 3 or 4 variations of this idea out there available to download and I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before. It's a great idea and if you look at their Trello board they're already planning to have this in their 1.9 update or one of the next core versions.

Thanks for your suggestion anyways though!

Loony

Verified Member
We are looking to add something like this to airbender's arsenal. Looking into.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I really think doing this with airblast is the best way. It requires a certain degree of skill instead of just pressing shift or your left mouse button, which makes you happy when you've mastered it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I really think doing this with airblast is the best way. It requires a certain degree of skill instead of just pressing shift or your left mouse button, which makes you happy when you've mastered it.
I would agree If only it wouldn't send you kazillion blocks in the air, but with the exception during avatarstate mode. Let's just face it - even airbenders couldn't do it, so why they should in the game?