• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

LavaShards - New EarthBending Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Hey everyone! I thought of a super cool idea of a Lava Combo! It'd summon 3 shards of Lava to throw at a enemy! Here's some info on it! P.S At step 2, (Raise Earth at Lava) it'd make the beam made out of obsidian blocks!

===============================================
LavaShards - LavaFlow (Shift) >> RaiseEarth (Shift at Lava) >> EarthBlast (Shift at beam of obsidian)! Then it'll summon 3 LavaShards to throw at a opponent!

========================================
Welp, hopefully you liked it! I know I sure do! Please leave a positive comment and give it a like! Hopefully this will be in the plugin! :)

Last edited:

Jesus P.

Verified Member
@HydroMan really? If it is, it's probally not similar to mine. Could you provide meh with the link? P.S OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE GIF STUFF! :D

Jesus P.

Verified Member
Replied to meh right when I was about to post something too! @Hero I looked at all the abilities in the Abilities Section and found nothing and before you posted that I couldn't find it either on Jed's page. Maybe you were thinking of something else or a suggestion that was sort of similar / someway / like mine?

Hero

Verified Member
Replied to meh right when I was about to post something too! @Hero I looked at all the abilities in the Abilities Section and found nothing and before you posted that I couldn't find it either on Jed's page. Maybe you were thinking of something else or a suggestion that was sort of similar / someway / like mine?
Nope. I remember using it and it was exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.